+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Am actually not impressed with Montreal..........My wife just called my attention to another thread we belong to. Tonnes of PPR even for Sept AORs. But see Montreal keeping people, even inlands, for over 6 months. What a shame! Once my wife and I get our PR cards, I will openly advocate for a change with Montreal VO's.........This has to stop!!!

john4859

Apr 13, 2018
Am actually not impressed with Montreal..........My wife just called my attention to another thread we belong to. Tonnes of PPR even for Sept AORs. But see Montreal keeping people, even inlands, for over 6 months. What a shame! Once my wife and I get our PR cards, I will openly advocate for a change with Montreal VO's.........This has to stop!!!
I agree. this is not acceptable. My idea is to write a letter to Ralph's office with our names on it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Forget September even October guys have started receiving PPRs.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Reactions: pathwaytofreedom

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

I am June 13th AOR and just received my PPR in my CIC account. I would like to thank everyone for being so supportive for the last 5.5 months.

An amazing gift on my last Thanksgiving in the United States :)

- Deepak
Congratulations!

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
I want to share my PPR story here since it has been quite a journey for the past 5+ months.

And the main reason for me the share this is to emphasize the importance of ordering GCMS notes!

Like most of you, we did not hear anything about our application status post IP1. And then we got to know our VO was Montreal after calling CIC somewhere in July/August. Flash forward, we decided to order our GCMS notes in September and when we received our notes in October it was mentioned that our ELIGIBILITY was REVIEW REQUIRED for PA for Employment. The Case Analyst reduced 50 points and our CRS score came down to 425, which was below the minimum score required and even our FSW points went below the requirement. We felt an action had to be taken immediately so we raised a CSE on 10/26 and submitted additional documents we felt could add more clarity to the situation. We wrote another LOE and explained in detail and attached it along with the documents. We received a standard response for our CSE, but on 11/22 my application moved to IP2 and I received the Request Letter on my account within few minutes of moving to IP2.

PLEASE ORDER GCMS NOTES WITHIN 75-90 DAYS OF AOR. IF NOT FOR GCMS NOTES, THERE WAS A HIGH CHANCE OF OUR FILE GETTING REJECTED. NOT ALL VO’S GET BACK TO YOU ASKING FOR ADR.

We can agree to disagree on points you have different opinion, but here’s the reality and this my story. I’m happy to answer any additional questions even through PM’s if interested.

Lastly, thanks to all the amazing members of the group & @cansha for creating this forum. The rest of the details are in my signature.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I want to share my PPR story here since it has been quite a journey for the past 5+ months.

And the main reason for me the share this is to emphasize the importance of ordering GCMS notes!

Like most of you, we did not hear anything about our application status post IP1. And then we got to know our VO was Montreal after calling CIC somewhere in July/August. Flash forward, we decided to order our GCMS notes in September and when we received our notes in October it was mentioned that our ELIGIBILITY was REVIEW REQUIRED for PA for Employment. The Case Analyst reduced 50 points and our CRS score came down to 425, which was below the minimum score required and even our FSW points went below the requirement. We felt an action had to be taken immediately so we raised a CSE on 10/26 and submitted additional documents we felt could add more clarity to the situation. We wrote another LOE and explained in detail and attached it along with the documents. We received a standard response for our CSE, but on 11/22 my application moved to IP2 and I received the Request Letter on my account within few minutes of moving to IP2.

PLEASE ORDER GCMS NOTES WITHIN 75-90 DAYS OF AOR. IF NOT FOR GCMS NOTES, THERE WAS A HIGH CHANCE OF OUR FILE GETTING REJECTED. NOT ALL VO’S GET BACK TO YOU ASKING FOR ADR.

We can agree to disagree on points you have different opinion, but here’s the reality and this my story. I’m happy to answer any additional questions even through PM’s if interested.

Lastly, thanks to all the amazing members of the group & @cansha for creating this forum. The rest of the details are in my signature.
Thank you so much for your story; this definitely gonna give hopes to lots of ppl including me. May I also ask what kind of RR did they put on the employment?

phaneeswar130

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guys,

I am June 13th AOR and just received my PPR in my CIC account. I would like to thank everyone for being so supportive for the last 5.5 months.

An amazing gift on my last Thanksgiving in the United States :)

- Deepak
Congratulations and thank you for sharing the news keeping our hopes alive!

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018

Congratulations!

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your story; this definitely gonna give hopes to lots of ppl including me. May I also ask what kind of RR did they put on the employment?
I had an overall experience of 8+ years, however i changed Service line (From Audit to Finance) in between and then the other change was the transfer to US (Within the Finance team) . I gave them payslips and Proof of Employment for the Audit & Finance but didn't provide with the payslip or Deployment letter for the period before US transfer.

However, after the GCMS notes i had submitted my Joining letter, Deployment letter and other payslips.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@smcan2014 , @AprAOR08
No new message in your account yet?
Nope nothing except that the status on "Review of additional documents" changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." I haven't been asked any additional document though. Previous value for "Review of additional documents" was "The additional documents you submitted have been uploaded".
Anything for you?

Reactions: annevn8

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I had an overall experience of 8+ years, however i changed Service line (From Audit to Finance) in between and then the other change was the transfer to US (Within the Finance team) . I gave them payslips and Proof of Employment for the Audit & Finance but didn't provide with the payslip or Deployment letter for the period before US transfer.

However, after the GCMS notes i had submitted my Joining letter, Deployment letter and other payslips.
I thought having a reference letter is good enough. It’s strange they wasn’t satisfied with your LOE at the first time.