+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
They haven't ...
That's sad. They were replying within 1-2 days earlier but then people started emailing them just after 1-2 months post AOR. No wonder they are not responding as quick as they used to. Every good thing gets ruined by people who try to abuse the system. I think you have no option but to wait. May be call them again this Friday.

Reactions: annevn8

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That's sad. They were replying within 1-2 days earlier but then people started emailing them just after 1-2 months post AOR. No wonder they are not responding as quick as they used to. Every good thing gets ruined by people who try to abuse the system. I think you have no option but to wait. May be call them again this Friday.
Totally agree! The rate at which people are emailing him I would not be surprised if he stops responding.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Totally agree! The rate at which people are emailing him I would not be surprised if he stops responding.
He seems to have stopped already. Many people have not received response in 5+ days whereas earlier the response turnaround time was 1/2 days. I hope people with 6+ wait period at least get a reply.

C@n@d@Dre@ms

Nov 21, 2018
Hello All,

I am new on this group. I have ordered the GCMS notes on Oct 4 but have not received them yet. Is there anyone who is having issues with the delay in the notes. Any help will be highly appreciated.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
He seems to have stopped already. Many people have not received response in 5+ days whereas earlier the response turnaround time was 1/2 days. I hope people with 6+ wait period at least get a reply.
I see. Montreal is quiet today. I hope big rain of ppr this Friday for all months folks !

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
N
Hello All,

I am new on this group. I have ordered the GCMS notes on Oct 4 but have not received them yet. Is there anyone who is having issues with the delay in the notes. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Otes are late these days. Mine came after 47 or 48 days. Did you email them to check why it not come?

C@n@d@Dre@ms

Nov 21, 2018
N

Otes are late these days. Mine came after 47 or 48 days. Did you email them to check why it not come?
Hi, I have been mailing them since this week. They are saying that there are few files stuck with IRCC and they have been coordinating with IRCC. The GCMSBuddy is highly unreliable and their customer service sucks!! Somebody had applied on Oct 22 and received the noted today via getGCMS. I don't understand why my file is stuck. Already my eligibility is requiring further review and was completely depending on these notes to help me.:( Did you apply through getGCMS or GCMSBuddy?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi, I have been mailing them since this week. They are saying that there are few files stuck with IRCC and they have been coordinating with IRCC. The GCMSBuddy is highly unreliable and their customer service sucks!! Somebody had applied on Oct 22 and received the noted today via getGCMS. I don't understand why my file is stuck. Already my eligibility is requiring further review and was completely depending on these notes to help me.:( Did you apply through getGCMS or GCMSBuddy?
@annevn8 is Canada based so she would have done herself. I had ordered using getGCMS and got them on 32 day.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Or it could be that CIC has stopped responding to Ralph ;)

Reactions: Y@$h and annevn8

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That is unlikely as IRCC is a government agency and I would guess they are obligated to reply to an elected representative.
cmon @cansha I was just kidding, just being sarcastic :)

Reactions: Y@$h and annevn8