+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wow .. Montreal seems to be giving IP2 and ghost updates ... I think your PPR is near. Wish you a speedy PPR.
Thanks! I hope you get yours soon too :)

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I hope so too ... You, @Rijo02 , @pathwaytofreedom and I are the first 4 original participants of the thread .. founding members :D:D ha ha .. One of us already has PPR ... so we are 25% there.
True :D
I still remember those days..... it used to be so frustrating... checking emails, cic account and CV forum every few minutes. Hope we all get pretty soon.

Reactions: Y@$h

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i think since Montreal is now moving the status to IP2, instead of directly handing off the PPR it would take time from IP2 to PPR

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I hope so too ... You, @Rijo02 , @pathwaytofreedom and I are the first 4 original participants of the thread .. founding members :D:D ha ha .. One of us already has PPR ... so we are 25% there.
Founding members indeed! Before everyone gets PPR and leave this thread, please lets give out IPO as such the thread will continue.......as we know its very beneficial. @pathwaytofreedom, @smcan2014, @cansha, are you guys calling for founders meeting;)?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
i think since Montreal is now moving the status to IP2, instead of directly handing off the PPR it would take time from IP2 to PPR
Its possible but most IP2 cases are where some ADR was requested barring @annevn8 's case. But I think her case is different as she being an inland candidate she should have been in IP2 all along since MEP. But let's see what Montreal is up to. Someone did report a PPR for a May candidate in whatsapp group today. So seems like things are moving.

Reactions: annevn8

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Founding members indeed! Before everyone gets PPR and leave this thread, please lets give out IPO as such the thread will continue.......as we know its very beneficial. @pathwaytofreedom, @smcan2014, @cansha, are you guys calling for founders meeting;)?
Sure, but in Canada.
Believe me or not two months back I had paid extra money for the all wheel drive option on an SUV just because I would be moving to Canada. Think the salesman must have told me 5 times that you don't need AWD in FL.

Reactions: Y@$h and cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sure, but in Canada.
Believe me or not two months back I had paid extra money for the all wheel drive option on an SUV just because I would be moving to Canada. Think the salesman must have told me 5 times that you don't need AWD in FL.
Sounds like good prep for Canada snowy winters. From Florida to Canada is going to be a big change man.

Reactions: smcan2014

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Definitely calls for a meeting in Canada.

@Rijo02 This thread is definitely beneficial and was much needed for Montreal, considering how fast they process applications ;)
All thanks to @cansha for finding new members and keeping us up to date. Without this thread, Montreal would have been an unknown office and i can't even imagine my anxiety levels if that were the case.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sounds like good prep for Canada snowy winters. From Florida to Canada is going to be a big change man.
It will be:)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey guys, called IRCC today and they informed me that my application has been approved approx few weeks back. I haven't received any updates or email in online account.
Wow .. First of all Congrats buddy .. I hope they send you notification soon.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........