+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

NRB_GIRL

May 30, 2018
I called CIC on the same day and they told me the same thing - my file was approved. I just have to wait for a landing interview or PPR. My AOR is may 19. I have passed the 6 month mark. Just waiting for that "Golden Email". :D
you are not alone everything completed by Nov 16th Still waiting for the email.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Spoke to an agent yesterday ... she was helpful and polite - reconfirmed that everything is complete in my file and only passport request is left. File is still in Sydney, NS. When asked, when can I expect to get the email, she said processing time is 6 months so you can expect it very soon :S

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I wonder if the workload is just huge for Ottawa and Sydney and they simultaneously are pressured to meet the 80 % within 6 months deadline. Perhaps that is why cases are approved and then not touched till last minute before the deadline is up, so they can work on the other cases that are nearing the deadline that are not yet approved. Seems very strange.
My case changed to ip2 on the 23rd of October and have Ottawa as a visa office, but have not heard a thing. 154 days and counting :)

Reactions: DanFariasM

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I wonder if the workload is just huge for Ottawa and Sydney and they simultaneously are pressured to meet the 80 % within 6 months deadline. Perhaps that is why cases are approved and then not touched till last minute before the deadline is up, so they can work on the other cases that are nearing the deadline that are not yet approved. Seems very strange.
My case changed to ip2 on the 23rd of October and have Ottawa as a visa office, but have not heard a thing. 154 days and counting :)
I went to IP2 on Oct 23, file approved on Nov 5, still waiting...

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
My best bet is that you'll get it right before your 6 months is up. That would maintain the statistics that CIC probably want to maintain. But of course have not clue... What's your AOR?
June 3 - the last couple of times that I spoke to an agent after approval, I have had a feeling the email has been scheduled fro Dec 3- its a Monday so it might be true or one of the days that week!