+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Can this delay be due to the fact that the IRCC contracts with Visa Application Centers is getting expired on Nov 1, 2018?
New contracts in place from Nov 2, 2018. Just a thought after seeing this as a tweet from IRCC.
I wondered this as well as the vac by me is closing down but I didn't realize it was so widespread.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
The timeline in the post and my signature says IP2 Oct 15 & Ghost update Oct 22. Hmmm...so I guess ghost update was after IP2?

What do you feel, @sk1234 ? Your inputs?
Either of 2 scenarios based on the reading that I have done so far
- You BCG is complete and application is approved and awaiting "batch" run to generate PPR
- Your criminality is complete and that is what triggered the update and security is in progress

You will know only if you call IRCC and get a helpful agent.

I have also read several places that a "Pre-arrival services" message is a pre-cursor to PPR. Not sure how true that is and how many PPRs have received that in June. The forum can better answer

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
It is the first time that I write something here. Forgive me even if I do some mistakes...:oops:
My AOR date is June 14 in 2018 and my category is FST.
I have a question.
Is it okay if I quit my job and stay in my home country before I get PR?
My closed work permit will be expired on November 6 and I applied for BOWP a few days ago.
When I am on implied status, can I switch my job?
I called the IRCC call centre to ask questions and wrote some IRCC Web forms but they never answered me...
If I have questions, what should I do?
Hi sweetpotato, You can only travel under implied status if you have a valid visa to return to Canada.

Also, I don't think you can quit/change your job until your open work permit is approved, as 'implied status' implies that you have "the right to continue working or studying under the same conditions pending a determination of their application for renewal". Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html
This means that under implied status you have the same status as your original closed work permit, and ideally you will continue to work in the same job.

That said, please don't take my word for it (or anyone's on this forum). You can can often book single sessions (30 minutes) with an immigration lawyer for a small fee, and that is the best way to get accurate answers on your immigration questions.

Before I book my session, I normally make a list of all the questions I have, and try to ask them all within a single session.

Hope this helps. Cheers

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
No. You can see the status of Additional Documents in your profile page. No email would be triggered
No there is no update in ADR on my CIC Account.

asman199

May 2, 2018
Hello Everyone, my AOR is 15th June and i am still in IP1 stage.

I need a help with a quick question about a note i have under ANALYST RECOMMENDATION.

Note1
Created date 2018/07/11
Created by CA17159
Up date 2018/07/12
Up date by CA17159
Restricted : no
Label EE Eligibility
Office : CPC Vergreville
Text
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Review Required R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

Should i be concerned about A11.2: Review Required. even though it says Recommended Pass.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Have a question to @cansha, senior members.

Is ADR mandatory in case of an application which is in "Review Required"?

Have you guys came across any "Review Required" applications which moved to PPR without ADR?
ADR is not mandatory. It all depends on what was the reason for review required. If it was tagged as review required for a missing document .. yes an ADR will come.. If it was tagged as review required because analyst had a doubt over something ... a visa officer can approve it without additonal documents.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys I have a question:
I got a renewed passport now - and i told my agent to inform IRCC that i have a new passport.

Now upon checking my application, it says, that we dont need additional documents from you.

I was expecting that ‘we have received your additional documents and we are reviewing it now or something ‘

My agent told me that this will not change as the status will change only when they demand for additional documents and not when we contact them personally or any update.

Please advice.
He is correct.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

I need a help with a quick question about a note i have under ANALYST RECOMMENDATION.

Note1
Created date 2018/07/11
Created by CA17159
Up date 2018/07/12
Up date by CA17159
Label EE Eligibility
Text
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Review Required R87.1:CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

Should i be concerned about A11.2: Review Required. even though it says Recommended Pass.
No need for concern but read the notes to see why he says review required.

asman199

May 2, 2018

Note1
Created date 2018/07/11
Created by CA17159
Up date 2018/07/12
Up date by CA17159
Label EE Eligibility
Text

No need for concern but read the notes to see why he says review required.

Thanks for a quick reply cansha.

I applied under NOC 2173 which is category A NOC

and under WORK EXPERIENCE: he put a NOTE: HTTPS://www.xxxxx.com/us appears job description will match a more suitable NOC in the same range as a "B" NOC. appears to met job requirement - No concerns

you think this caused him to put A11.2: Review Required since he think that i choose wrong NOC i guess

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for a quick reply cansha.

I applied under NOC 2173 which is category A NOC

and under WORK EXPERIENCE: he put a NOTE: HTTPS://www.xxxxx.com/us appears job description will match a more suitable NOC in the same range as a "B" NOC. appears to met job requirement - No concerns

you think this caused him to put A11.2: Review Required since he think that i choose wrong NOC i guess
Yes ... But I would say you are lucky that you got an agent who was smart and understanding. I think visa officer will now have a look. Mostly visa officers go with Analyst recommendation so I don't see any concerns here. Read similar experience of another member here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2018-aor-join-here.546504/page-308#post-7316420