Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Seeing the strong bonding of June group members, IRCC has decided to trigger all PPR emails for June AORs (from all VOs) through a single batch job on Dec 31st. That’s 6-month avg for all of us, and a happy closure for 2018!!
With this thought, we all can go back to our current lives and be more productive, than anxiously over analyzing IRCC processes.

nais

Dec 3, 2017
HIiiiii
Could you please send me a message of your email body to Ralph..pls pls
It was just a simple letter, I am sure you wrote more complex letter in your IELTS writing. His email Id, ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Ralph Goodale,

greetings and introduce yourself.

politely request him to inquire IRCC for the eligibility, criminality and security update

sign off with a standard statement

Regards,
your name
DOB
Application number
Application Date
Country of citizenship and residence

Reactions: TOFluv and ishq74

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
It was just a simple letter, I am sure you wrote more complex letter in your IELTS writing. His email Id, ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Ralph Goodale,

greetings and introduce yourself.

politely request him to inquire IRCC for the eligibility, criminality and security update

sign off with a standard statement

Regards,
your name
DOB
Application number
Application Date
Country of citizenship and residence
You did a wrong thing by throwing out this idea in public. His mailbox will be spammed tomorrow!!
But a good day to call IRCC call center, because no one would bother them anymore

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is it? I guess its second after 15 oct. After first update many people moved to ip2. We cannot totally bank on it but it does give some hope for update. Lets see how things go before and after update.
Don't get me wrong mate, I too want this to happen, but always this weird feeling inside telling me what if it takes another year :oops::oops:

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Seeing the strong bonding of June group members, IRCC has decided to trigger all PPR emails for June AORs (from all VOs) through a single batch job on Dec 31st. That’s 6-month avg for all of us, and a happy closure for 2018!!
With this thought, we all can go back to our current lives and be more productive, than anxiously over analyzing IRCC processes.
Don't say this buddy, we have already waited long enough and people are not expecting so much delay especially those in ip2. Regarding december end, most officers would be on leave from dec 20 to jan 5, so we wont hear from them during that time.

We are hoping atleast by november first week.

sweetpotato

May 15, 2018
It is the first time that I write something here. Forgive me even if I do some mistakes...:oops:
My AOR date is June 14 in 2018 and my category is FST.
I have a question.
Is it okay if I quit my job and stay in my home country before I get PR?
My closed work permit will be expired on November 6 and I applied for BOWP a few days ago.
When I am on implied status, can I switch my job?
I called the IRCC call centre to ask questions and wrote some IRCC Web forms but they never answered me...
If I have questions, what should I do?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
It is the first time that I write something here. Forgive me even if I do some mistakes...:oops:
My AOR date is June 14 in 2018 and my category is FST.
I have a question.
Is it okay if I quit my job and stay in my home country before I get PR?
My closed work permit will be expired on November 6 and I applied for BOWP a few days ago.
When I am on implied status, can I switch my job?
I called the IRCC call centre to ask questions and wrote some IRCC Web forms but they never answered me...
If I have questions, what should I do?
Post this in "Thank you Legalfalcon" thread. He is an immigration lawyer and helps this forum relentlessly for free.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello guys good morning
Today i received AOR from IRCC regarding submission of new documents in my Application.

Is it happen that i will again receive mail from IRCC regarding that “Your documents will be shared with your Local Visa Officer”?

Please guide me

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys good morning
Today i received AOR from IRCC regarding submission of new documents in my Application.

Is it happen that i will again receive mail from IRCC regarding that “Your documents will be shared with your Local Visa Officer”?

Please guide me
No. You can see the status of Additional Documents in your profile page. No email would be triggered

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Every morning I wake up, my wife asks me, Honey, where is our PPR? and my face is like :confused::confused::confused:
Come on IRCC bring a big smile on this worried chap's face :oops: 141 days n counting.....
And my hubby says when are you going to make me get a bouquet of flowers for you? And my face is BLANK
:eek::eek: