Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello people,

This is my first post on here but I have been following this thread for a while now and have frequently referred to this forum for answers to all my immigration-related questions. I got my PPR a few minutes back and figured this post would help assure you guys still awaiting your email that the wait, like everything else, shall eventually pass :)

Okay, I tend to ramble, so here goes:

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: June 14th
Med Passed: Complicated. Went from passed to processing and to passed again in early July (approx. July 5-12, don't really remember)
IP2: Right after Med Passed
Two ghost updates on October 23rd
PPR on October 24th
(didn't call or request notes)

I know how crippling the wait can be, especially when some got theirs super quickly, but all I can say is good luck, and you'll all eventually get the same email. I for sure had given up on getting the request anytime soon, but goes to show, you can always be surprised!

Cheers :)
Do you mind sharing what your status says online please? Is it still possible to get PPR when ADR says its being reviewed?

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Finally!!!!!!! I got PPR just 30mins ago. Moved to IP2 the day before yesterday, and got PPR today..
Do you mind sharing what your status says online please? Is it still possible to get PPR when ADR says its being reviewed?

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
I think it really depends. Mine didn't even after I requested them on the initial form and again after they were all submitted. All told me all they could give me is what I had to upload for my EAPR
I went back to the clinic and they have shared a document stating that spouse medical was sent to IRCC on 12-Jun. The agent categorically mentioned that they have not received it. Is there any intermediate step where it could have got lost? The doctor says they cannot share full report with me. I am losing heart now...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I went back to the clinic and they have shared a document stating that spouse medical was sent to IRCC on 12-Jun. The agent categorically mentioned that they have not received it. Is there any intermediate step where it could have got lost? The doctor says they cannot share full report with me. I am losing heart now...
As far as I know it is an online system so chances of it getting lost are minimal.

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
As far as I know it is an online system so chances of it getting lost are minimal.
Exactly, Hence it is getting on my nerves. Whom to trust? The agent or Clinic?
GCMS notes mentioned Spouse Medical: In Progress. Summary Notes: Outstanding Documents (Not Requested).
Would IRCC not ask if something is missing?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@ishq74 ur help would be appreciated
Please check 2nd page, there you should see status of your eligibility, criminality, security, info sharing etc. under assessments. Then last 5-7 pages for detail notes from program assistant and case analyst. Also check activities and look for EE SELECTION ECON, this should be recommend passed or met. See Case analyst recommendation for MI3 R75 and R76. You can compare your notes with mine-

Assessment summary
https://ibb.co/hvWPvK

Case analyst notes
https://ibb.co/bETR9e

Program assistant notes
https://ibb.co/kdPYpe

Also you can read my post about analysis of gcms notes here-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/page-344#post-7244026

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello people,

This is my first post on here but I have been following this thread for a while now and have frequently referred to this forum for answers to all my immigration-related questions. I got my PPR a few minutes back and figured this post would help assure you guys still awaiting your email that the wait, like everything else, shall eventually pass :)

Okay, I tend to ramble, so here goes:

Stream: CEC Inland
AOR: June 14th
Med Passed: Complicated. Went from passed to processing and to passed again in early July (approx. July 5-12, don't really remember)
IP2: Right after Med Passed
Two ghost updates on October 23rd
PPR on October 24th
(didn't call or request notes)

I know how crippling the wait can be, especially when some got theirs super quickly, but all I can say is good luck, and you'll all eventually get the same email. I for sure had given up on getting the request anytime soon, but goes to show, you can always be surprised!

Cheers :)
Congratulations please update on immtracker for others