+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Exactly, Hence it is getting on my nerves. Whom to trust? The agent or Clinic?
GCMS notes mentioned Spouse Medical: In Progress. Summary Notes: Outstanding Documents (Not Requested).
Would IRCC not ask if something is missing?
Only thing I can think of is that may be the clinic uploaded the document late on the system ... so when the agent searched it .. it wasn't there.

js223

Jun 13, 2018
This is a bit confusing- So I got my PPR today from the Ottawa office and was preparing my documents.
All of a sudden I got another email from the New York office, requesting my Passport!

Confused- where do I send my Passport? I live in the US

Reactions: B. B.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Most likely we are in a different batch (15th/16th October ip2). These guys have moved to IP2 on 22nd October and got PPR on 24th.
Unfathomable are their ways... :confused::confused:

Reactions: ishq74

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is a bit confusing- So I got my PPR today from the Ottawa office and was preparing my documents.
All of a sudden I got another email from the New York office, requesting my Passport!

Send it to new york. Sometimes they ask the local visa office to process passports. This is actually good for you as passport wont have to cross borders.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Yeah. I’m in the same boat as the two of you as well (@CoolSandy).

IP2 on the 15th & ghost update on the 22nd.
I think around 10 ppl got IP2 around our timeline and slowly PPR's are trickling to them not in a batch. For ex. @sivatheone @vivyraj are from our timeline and they got PPR already

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

My guess is Ottawa is overwhelmed by now and may have decided to pass on stamping duties to local offices in USA as well. Let's see if this continues for other USA candidates. If you're still unsure you can try calling the new york consulate and confirming.

js223

Jun 13, 2018
My guess is Ottawa is overwhelmed by now and may have decided to pass on stamping duties to local offices in USA as well. Let's see if this continues for other USA candidates. If you're still unsure you can try calling the new york consulate and confirming.
Yes, I think I will call the New York office in the morning and check with them. But not sure if others too have experienced this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, I think I will call the New York office in the morning and check with them. But not sure if others too have experienced this?
Not in recent times but I have seen posts from 2016/17 where people have mentioned sending passports to New York Office.

ash4chilled

Feb 8, 2015
Do you mind sharing what your status says online please? Is it still possible to get PPR when ADR says its being reviewed?
In the same boat, ADR on 11th Oct, Submitted ADR on 13th Oct(Status : Document uploaded), on 18th Oct (Status : Documents are under review) . No Change since than...!

Reactions: Invikto95

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Please check 2nd page, there you should see status of your eligibility, criminality, security, info sharing etc. under assessments. Then last 5-7 pages for detail notes from program assistant and case analyst. Also check activities and look for EE SELECTION ECON, this should be recommend passed or met. See Case analyst recommendation for MI3 R75 and R76. You can compare your notes with mine-

Assessment summary
https://ibb.co/hvWPvK

Case analyst notes
https://ibb.co/bETR9e

Program assistant notes
https://ibb.co/kdPYpe

Also you can read my post about analysis of gcms notes here-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/page-344#post-7244026
So kind of you! thanks..please allow me to get back to you when i receive it, if anything seems unclear..

Parvina

Oct 25, 2018
Hello. I have pass assessment and was elligble for Express Entry to immigrate to Manitoba. I wrote that I need some help from David Cohen, but he did not answer. What to do?