+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pulkitvaid

Oct 7, 2018
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Please check 2nd page, there you should see status of your eligibility, criminality, security, info sharing etc. under assessments. Then last 5-7 pages for detail notes from program assistant and case analyst. Also check activities and look for EE SELECTION ECON, this should be recommend passed or met. See Case analyst recommendation for MI3 R75 and R76. You can compare your notes with mine-

Assessment summary
https://ibb.co/hvWPvK

Case analyst notes
https://ibb.co/bETR9e

Program assistant notes
https://ibb.co/kdPYpe

Also you can read my post about analysis of gcms notes here-
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/page-344#post-7244026
I am a bit nervous by looking at your notes to be honest. This is because of a silly mistake done while submitting. o_O
So I didn't hire any Agent/Consultant and was doing all the application process by my own, and while submitting the EE Profile, i had selected the Job Code 2173. :(
But while submitting the PR Application, i realised the Roles/Duties in Official Reference Letters matched with 2174. So I had updated the NOC to 2174 while submission.
I had read many posts like this, people did the same stupid mistake as I did. So based on the replies and suggestions I have added relevant LOEs with all the possible explanations that i could give.
People said that this would not be an issue until the CRS Score is not changed (mine didn't change) it was still 477.

But this sure is making me more worried. :eek:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I am a bit nervous by looking at your notes to be honest. This is because of a silly mistake done while submitting. o_O
So I didn't hire any Agent/Consultant and was doing all the application process by my own, and while submitting the EE Profile, i had selected the Job Code 2173. :(
But while submitting the PR Application, i realised the Roles/Duties in Official Reference Letters matched with 2174. So I had updated the NOC to 2174 while submission.
I had read many posts like this, people did the same stupid mistake as I did. So based on the replies and suggestions I have added relevant LOEs with all the possible explanations that i could give.
People said that this would not be an issue until the CRS Score is not changed (mine didn't change) it was still 477.

But this sure is making me more worried. :eek:
Let me ease you completely. I have selected NOC 2281 in EE profile but updated it to 2282 during eAPR. Look at my Case Analyst notes, It got accepted without any problem. Actually this is what should be done, you have done correct thing by updating it before submission. As long as your duties match the lead statement and substantial number of main duties of selected NOC you are good.

Reactions: pulkitvaid

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I went to IP2 on October 23 but still waiting for PPR.
Most of the people got PPR yesterday are either USA based or Inland. Some applications specially out land applications take longer to complete security checks. Any day from now on you should get ppr. Security checks usually do not take more than 7-8 weeks. By November or early December latest we should get PPR.

Reactions: shishirkona

pulkitvaid

Oct 7, 2018
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Let me ease you completely. I have selected NOC 2281 in EE profile but updated it to 2282 during eAPR. Look at my Case Analyst notes, It got accepted without any problem. Actually this is what should be done, you have done correct thing by updating it before submission. As long as your duties match the lead statement and substantial number of main duties of selected NOC you are good.
*Phew*, that's a relief

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello guys today i received my GCMS Notes.
My VO is CPC-Ottawa.
Eligibility-Not met (at the time of application submitted i had not submitted one required document for claming
Family points)
Security-Not Started
Criminality-Passed
Medical-Passed
Funds-Passed

I want to understand that “is there any
Chances for Refusal in my application”:(:(

Because i already submit required documents to IRCC.

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Hello guys today i received my GCMS Notes.
My VO is CPC-Ottawa.
Eligibility-Not met (at the time of application submitted i had not submitted one required document for claming
Family points)
Security-Not Started
Criminality-Passed
Medical-Passed
Funds-Passed

I want to understand that “is there any
Chances for Refusal in my application”:(:(

Because i already submit required documents to IRCC.
what is your current stage? IP1 or IP2?

vivyraj

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
I think around 10 ppl got IP2 around our timeline and slowly PPR's are trickling to them not in a batch. For ex. @sivatheone @vivyraj are from our timeline and they got PPR already
That could be cause my wife had very strong documents in terms of personal, professional & financial. as she was the main applicant. Probably, I think that might have helped getting the PPR even after my re-medical.