Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Hang in there...its coming through..They are around last week of June now
Fingers crossed. GCMS notes haven't been delivered. (order 35 days ago!). Hoping for a positive update this week/early next week.

KB2

Mar 29, 2018
Can someone please let me know, if we get an email update or any other form of update if we move to IP2 ?

Bramarika

Jun 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
AOR Received.
28-06-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Can someone please let me know, if we get an email update or any other form of update if we move to IP2 ?
I did not get any email but only the status change in the portal

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Does anyone know about traveling while pr application is in process? Im fsw inland , AOR July 20. Was wanting to travel back to the states in December .
Yes, I have traveled internationally after submitting my PR application. The only thing that matters is that you have a VALID CANADIAN VISA/
WORK/STUDY PERMIT so you can maintain temporary resident status and return to Canada, else you might suffer a loss of status, and no longer be eligible for PR.

Hear it straight from the horse's mouth, here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=248&top=28

Last edited:

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello guys today i received my GCMS Notes.
My VO is CPC-Ottawa.
Eligibility-Not met (at the time of application submitted i had not submitted one required document for claming
Family points)
Security-Not Started
Criminality-Passed
Medical-Passed
Funds-Passed

I want to understand that “is there any
Chances for Refusal in my application”:(:(

Because i already submit required documents to IRCC.
Raise CSE and upload the required document asap, which is missing as per your GCMs notes. So that you may get required points, not sure, but may be helpful.
@bimale4bipeople @cansha ... please help with your advise, this case, if possible.

Reactions: Hemusharma51

setumehta

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Hi ,

Today morning when i checked my application it says Application updated. And now it went back to submitted. Is it a ghost update? or just a site maintenance update?