June 2018 AOR - join here

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello friends. ..
Myself baljit
Aor: 8th june.
Medical cleared :21 june
Hopefully ll see the movement next month.

I want to clearify some things regarding medical insurance coverage. Please advise as in our case..
My wife is pregnant and expected month of delivery is 1st week of april 2019.
And our medical will expire on 30th of may 2019.
We are looking forward to land in Ontario.(Brampton). As the insurance coverage starts after 3 months of landing..
1-Any idea how can we get rid of high cost of delivery charges if we want to deliver the baby over there ?
2-And how to apply for health card?
3-Can it be done immediately after landing with COPR or else we need to wait for 3 months then apply ?
4-And any idea how much does it costs if one is uninsured and want to deliver over there?
5-what should be best for us in our case?
Suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Jai Hind.
hi,
check this out : https://settlement.org/ontario/health/ohip-and-health-insurance/private-insurance/where-can-i-buy-private-health-insurance-for-newcomers-and-visitors-to-canada/

We will live in Ontario as well and you cannot be convered before 3 months. so you need to buy insurance from any insurance company before being covered by our new home, Ontario. Visit the above webiste from the Ontario Governemt for reference and details.

Reactions: DanFariasM

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
IP1 or IP2 do not mean anything. Few candidates see IP2 wordings from the day 1 but it does not mean their back ground check has started immediately even before R10 completeness check! Security normally starts after eligibility is set as Passed. You need to order GCMS notes to see when you've passed eligibility (or still in progress!). If it is already more than two months since passing the eligibility then there is a high probability that your file is under security screening which can take 15-25 months to complete but again no one can say for sure how IRCC works internally. I have seen cases took 8-9 months even without security screening! Don't be misguided by MyCIC account wordings. Order GCMS notes if you are concerned or you can wait it out.
Thx so much, I have ordered the notes and now waiting for it.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
From the GCMS notes, how do we identify on which date the latest notes was prepared?

I requested for GCMS on July 25 and received on Aug 27th. So the latest status update of that notes will be from which specific date, the date when GCMS was requested or the date when I received?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
From the GCMS notes, how do we identify on which date the latest notes was prepared?

I requested for GCMS on July 25 and received on Aug 27th. So the latest status update of that notes will be from which specific date, the date when GCMS was requested or the date when I received?
It will be there on the notes, pretty much on every page. Usually the day after you order.

Reactions: arun_kumar543

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
It will be there on the notes, pretty much on every page. Usually the day after you order.
Exactly. It shows the next day of my order. But then why it takes 30 days, sometimes even more than 40 days, to get delivered when it is prepared on the very next day..? Anyways. There are no updates in my status since then, as per CIC agent. So not sure when to reapply for notes again.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Exactly. It shows the next day of my order. But then why it takes 30 days, sometimes even more than 40 days, to get delivered when it is prepared on the very next day..? Anyways. There are no updates in my status since then, as per CIC agent. So not sure when to reapply for notes again.
They need to redact the security notes and send out the emails in batches so as not to overwhelm their email servers. They probably receive tens of thousands of gcms requests every day.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@ishq74 - When we say passing the eligibility more than 2 months , are you referring to Eligibility recommneded passed or Met by case analyst or are we saying eligibility passed by officer has gone passed 2 months
Eligibility usually gets completed by 3 stages. First a program assistant in Centralize Intake Office (CIO) will check R10 completeness which includes our PCC, ECA, IELTS. This agent will give R10 ok and Criminality recommendation as Pass (if the applicant answers any statutory question agent will put review required-stat question). If any PCC is missing or incorrect, or any other mandatory documents are not provided then the agent can cancel the application and will refund all fees. This stage takes up to 45 days

Then file will moves to Case Analyst/Case Processing Agent from same CIO or will move to Case Processing Center (CPC). This could be Ottawa, Vegreville or Montreal. Most famous CPC is Ottawa. Here the agent/analyst will verify applicant's fsw and crs score. Applicant must meet minimum entry criteria and the recalculated crs must be above the cut off score applicant was invited under. Analyst will check the family composition and previous visa history in Canada. Analyst will also verify employer information online and match employment duties with the selected NOC. Then will check proof of fund. If everything is fine then the analyst will put recommendation as Met/Appears Met/Recommend Passed. If the analyst cannot verify employer by online search or the NOC is not correct or duties not enough then the analyst will not award points for that job experience and will put "review required" for eligibility. "review required" status can also be added if the converted proof of fund is below required amount in CAD or any unexplained transaction exists or not enough document provided to support the balance (i.e one month statement provided without bank letter). This stage normally gets completed within couple of months from AOR.

At last a visa Officer will check the file and see the recommendation of the Case Analyst. The Officer can be from the same CPC or the file can be moved to Local Visa Office or other CPC. Officer will take the final call. He/she may request additional document or come to a decision based on available information. This officer will put Eligibility as Passed and and approve the application if security is done already (no outsiders know when security starts). If the visa officer is convinced on the balance of probabilities that applicant will not be able to settle down economically in Canada or find any fraudulent document then he/she will reject the application and send rejection letter. If any application is not approved even after 2-3 months from the day eligibility was Passed by the Visa Officer then the applicant could be in security screening. Only way to know about the eligibility is to order GCMS notes and if it is already more than 2 months since eligibility passed then by ordering CBSA/CSIS notes. This stage is most time consuming stage. It takes minimum 4-6 months for most of the out land applicants and most of us currently stuck here. "Review Required" file could take upto 1 year now.

Hope it is clear now for many. I gathered all this information based on my own research and by reading many GCMS notes. So please feel free to correct me in anything is wrong and also please do not consider this as any official statement.

Last edited:

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Another thing, i think we should keep our suspect based on 6 months, if the PPR came before this, its great. If not, we stil have around 3 months to compwt
Eligibility usually gets completed by 3 stages. First a program assistant in Centralize Intake Office (CIO) will check R10 completeness which includes our PCC, ECA, IELTS. This agent will give R10 ok and Criminality recommendation as Pass (if the applicant answers any statutory question agent will put review required-stat question). If any PCC is missing or incorrect, or any other mandatory documents are not provided then the agent can cancel the application and will refund all fees. This stage takes up to 45 days

Then file will moves to Case Analyst/Case Processing Agent from same CIO or will move to Case Processing Center (CPC). This could be Ottawa, Vegreville or Montreal. Most famous CPC is Ottawa. Here the agent/analyst will verify applicant's fsw and crs score. Applicant must meet minimum entry criteria and the recalculated crs must be above the cut off score applicant was invited under. Analyst will check the family composition and previous visa history in Canada. Analyst will also verify employer information online and match employment duties with the selected NOC. Then will check proof of fund. If everything is fine then the analyst will put recommendation as Met/Appears Met/Recommend Passed. If the analyst cannot verify employer by online search or the NOC is not correct or duties not enough then the analyst will not award points for that job experience and will put "review required" for eligibility. "review required" status can also be added if the converted proof of fund is below required amount in CAD or any unexplained transaction exists or not enough document provided to support the balance (i.e one month statement provided without bank letter). This stage normally gets completed within couple of months from AOR.

At last a visa Officer will check the file and see the recommendation of the Case Analyst. The Officer can be from the same CPC or the file can be moved to Local Visa Office or other CPC. Officer will take the final call. He/she may request additional document or come to a decision based on available information. This officer will put Eligibility as Passed and and approve the application if security is done already (no outsiders know when security starts). If any application is not approved even after 2-3 months from the day eligibility was Passed by the Visa Officer then the applicant could be in security screening. Only way to know about the eligibility is to order GCMS notes and if it is already more than 2 months since eligibility passed then by ordering CBSA/CSIS notes. This stage is most time consuming stage. It takes minimum 4-6 months for most of the out land applicants and most of us currently stuck here. "Review Required" file could take upto 1 year now.

Hope it is clear now for many. I gathered all this information based on my own research and by reading many GCMS notes. So please feel free to correct me in anything is wrong and also please do not consider this as any official statement.

GREAT.. thanks for this helpfull data..

bammy007

Jul 11, 2018
When gcmsbuddy sends a mail saying they'd send an acknowledgement mail once the order is processed, how long does it take to read from them and when does the 30-45days start counting?

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi I have one question to the seniors. Please help.
I am FSW-O from India at the time of AOR my POf was 19700 CAD with Min Req being 19093 CAD. Now with CAD rate fluctuations with INR it's below 19093CAD. But in Bank letter it is clearly mentioned on that date the value was 19700 CAD.
So my question is do they check this with the AOR rates or fluctuations are also considered. Kindly help.

Reactions: gagandeeprana

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi I have one question to the seniors. Please help.
I am FSW-O from India at the time of AOR my POf was 19700 CAD with Min Req being 19093 CAD. Now with CAD rate fluctuations with INR it's below 19093CAD. But in Bank letter it is clearly mentioned on that date the value was 19700 CAD.
So my question is do they check this with the AOR rates or fluctuations are also considered. Kindly help.
I think the rate are locked when you submit it.. but can be wrong...ask legal falcon or mr preet sign

Reactions: Vikraal22