+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Jt1

Mar 22, 2018
I am not sure if you really can move your PR application to home country. Also, as some inland candidates have received landing interview email, how are you planning to handle this if you get an landing interview email too?
Honestly I am not sure. I hope they will not arrange my landing interview once I update my non-Canada address.

Jt1

Mar 22, 2018
You do not have to do anything to move your application. When you move back to your home country, just inform IRCC of the change of address via CSE, and that is it.
Thanks for the info; this really helps.
Any idea how long it generally takes for IRCC to process CSE requests?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the info; this really helps.
Any idea how long it generally takes for IRCC to process CSE requests?
Depends on the nature of the CSE I believe - Important updates such as address changes seem to be processed within a few days max.

I requested them to remove one of my e-mail addresses from their system - when I spoke to an IRCC Agent two days later it had already been taken care of.

Reactions: Jt1

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Depends on the nature of the CSE I believe - Important updates such as address changes seem to be processed within a few days max.

I requested them to remove one of my e-mail addresses from their system - when I spoke to an IRCC Agent two days later it had already been taken care of.
I had the same request, and it took about 3 weeks for them to change it. I also didn't get an update by email or in my account.

Jt1

Mar 22, 2018

Kool; thanks for info. I shall raise CSE in first week of Oct - once I move back to home country.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I had the same request, and it took about 3 weeks for them to change it. I also didn't get an update by email or in my account.
Interesting - I did both do a webform + e-mail...perhaps the e-mail is what got processed by them?

I didn't get any updates or replies - I called them two days later and the agent confirmed someone already made the change to my account that I requested

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Finally!!!!!!

After exactly 3 nerve-wrecking weeks since the "supposedly" approval of my application, I finally received my landing interview appointment. It's going to happen October 9 at CIC-Vancouver (1148 Hornby Street) :D I will post a topic about my experiences afterwards

My application process definitely was a quick one and I knew all would come to a good end, but it's great to finally have the official confirmation. I have been living and working in Canada since April 2017. I have an awesome partner, great job and dope apartment here - but as my worker status was going to expire in March, the main stress for me was based on losing all these things I already had.... well, thanks to everyone for keeping me spirit up and such during the last few months :cool:

Nothing special about the appointment I suppose: just bring my passport, two photographs, current + expired work permits and RPRF proof. Just for clarity sake in case anyone wonders, the address they send this e-mail from is WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Dear all,

Below is my GCMS notes, can you please tell me where am I standing now?

Created Date: 2018/06/01
Created By: EAIMEL
Updated Date: 2018/07/18
Updated By: RM20352
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC Vegreville
App E001067835
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Submission Date: 2018/06/19
Rec'd Date: 2018/06/20
Rec'd Via: On-line
Lock-in Date: 2018/06/20
Category: CEC
Sub Category: TFW
Group Name:
Group #:
Special Program(s):
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required:
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Overpayment: No
Loan Warrant #:
Restricted Notes: No
Prospective App Delete Date:
Preferred Correspondence Channel: Online

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-06-20_
CEC Having analyzed this
application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make
the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT - CLIENT
PROVIDED LETTER DATED 190CT2017, WHICH INDICATES PROJECT IS ONGOING AND
HOPE TO EXTEND ASSIGNMENT FOR AN ADDITIONAL 18 MONTHS ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT, INDICATES OFFER OF LONG-TERM DEPUTATION TO CANADA RCMP CRIMINAL RECORD
REQUESTED, OUTSTANDING PER RIO NOTES IT APPEARS LANGUAGE SCORE FOR SPOUSE SHOULD BE
HIGHER THAN INDICATED IN GCMS; HOWEVER CLIENT MEETS CEC WITHOUT HIGHER SCORE All.2:
Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): -
Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding RPRF: Complete

RECOMMENOATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: ARRANGEO EMPLOYMENT - CLIENT
PROVIOEO LETTER OATEO 190CT2017, WHICH INOICATES PROJECT IS ONGOING ANO
HOPE TO EXTENO ASSIGNMENT FOR AN AOOITIONAL 15 MONTHS ARRANGEO EMPLOYMENT, INOICATES OFFER OF LONG-TERM OEPUTATION TO CANAOA PER RIO NOTES IT APPEARS
LANGUAGE SCORE FOR SPOUSE SHOULO BE HIGHER THAN INOICATEO IN GCMS; HOWEVER CLIENT MEET
CEC WITHOUT HIGHER SCORE All.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

RECOMMENOATION: Recommend Pass Ml3 SUMMARY NOTES: ARRANGEO EMPLOYMENT - CLIENT
PROVIOEO LETTER OATEO 190CT2017, WHICH INOICATES PROJECT IS ONGOING ANO
HOPE TO EXTENO ASSIGNMENT FOR AN AOOITIONAL 15 MONTHS ARRANGEO EMPLOYMENT, EOOC
226649631 !NO|GATES OFFER OF LONG-TERM OEPUTATION TO CANAOA All.2: Appears Met R67.1: CEC
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant
REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 451 CRS SCORE: 464 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary
Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified --
LANGUAGES-- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and
Verified Verified IELTS scores should be: Listening - 6.5 Reading - 5.5 Writing - 6.5 Speaking - 6.5 -
EDUCATION- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed
on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years)
Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree
(four years) Foreign credential provided --POLICE CERTIFICATE- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening
NRT United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO OK
Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police
certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada - RCMP police certificate Request Loner Sent RIO OK Recommendation:
Review Required - Pending outstanding PC

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant
REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 451 CRS SCORE: 464 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary
Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified --
LANGUAGES-- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and
Verified --EDUCATION- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign
credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as
Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency
website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing
agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided --POLICE CERTIFICATE-- Primary
Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT India police certificate:
Provided-NRT RIO OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- United Kingdom police certificate:
Provided-NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada - RCMP police certificate Request Letter Sent
RIO OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC

Last edited:

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Finally!!!!!!

After exactly 3 nerve-wrecking weeks since the "supposedly" approval of my application, I finally received my landing interview appointment. It's going to happen October 9 at CIC-Vancouver (1148 Hornby Street) :D I will post a topic about my experiences afterwards

My application process definitely was a quick one and I knew all would come to a good end, but it's great to finally have the official confirmation. I have been living and working in Canada since April 2017. I have an awesome partner, great job and dope apartment here - but as my worker status was going to expire in March, the main stress for me was based on losing all these things I already had.... well, thanks to everyone for keeping me spirit up and such during the last few months :cool:

Nothing special about the appointment I suppose: just bring my passport, two photographs, current + expired work permits and RPRF proof.
Finally! Congratulations!

Reactions: jaggeo and Vitesze

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Finally!!!!!!

Nothing special about the appointment I suppose: just bring my passport, two photographs, current + expired work permits and RPRF proof.
Congrats! This is great news. Enjoy !!

Reactions: Vitesze