19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Thanks Sid
yeaaa ask these guys because legal falcon is a real known lawyer... he will guide u better.. bec POF is a very critical factor and I don want a wrong guidance hampering ur application

Reactions: Vikraal22

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
When gcmsbuddy sends a mail saying they'd send an acknowledgement mail once the order is processed, how long does it take to read from them and when does the 30-45days start counting?
I got the acknowledgment within 24 hours (next business day). And that's when the 30-45 days clock starts.

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
yeaaa ask these guys because legal falcon is a real known lawyer... he will guide u better.. bec POF is a very critical factor and I don want a wrong guidance hampering ur application
Yes you are right even my consultant told it is locked at the time of AOR.
Yet as you told one needs to be double sure I have asked legalfalcon as well. Hopefully there should nothing to worry.
And thanks again for the help.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes you are right even my consultant told it is locked at the time of AOR.
Yet as you told one needs to be double sure I have asked legalfalcon as well. Hopefully there should nothing to worry.
And thanks again for the help.
no problem buddy.. its just people invest so much time and money and I don want any advise from us damaging someones app u know...if u ask me act job duties oh hell yea... I can give u all stories... but no much POF because I was exempt from it , but I had submitted all my POF and mine was in USD so rate never mattered hehehe

Reactions: Vikraal22

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your response. its been almost 48 hours and I haven't received any acknowledgment mail from them. :(
Oh may be trying emailing them. yous should receive the acknowledgement soon with a tracking number issued by IRCC (more like a dummy number and you cant track anything).

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need help ... I just got our GCms notes and we are freaked out.
At some places it says eligibility not met and at some Places it says fsw eligibility passed.
On our IELTS SECTION it says obsolete for both of us although our Ielts are just 6 months old.
How can I upload the notes here? It’s 104 pages .... which section do I upload ??? Thanks
Hi you get an answer to your issue? do you mind sharing so we are aware of the requirements?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Eligibility usually gets completed by 3 stages. First a program assistant in Centralize Intake Office (CIO) will check R10 completeness which includes our PCC, ECA, IELTS. This agent will give R10 ok and Criminality recommendation as Pass (if the applicant answers any statutory question agent will put review required-stat question). If any PCC is missing or incorrect, or any other mandatory documents are not provided then the agent can cancel the application and will refund all fees. This stage takes up to 45 days

Then file will moves to Case Analyst/Case Processing Agent from same CIO or will move to Case Processing Center (CPC). This could be Ottawa, Vegreville or Montreal. Most famous CPC is Ottawa. Here the agent/analyst will verify applicant's fsw and crs score. Applicant must meet minimum entry criteria and the recalculated crs must be above the cut off score applicant was invited under. Analyst will check the family composition and previous visa history in Canada. Analyst will also verify employer information online and match employment duties with the selected NOC. Then will check proof of fund. If everything is fine then the analyst will put recommendation as Met/Appears Met/Recommend Passed. If the analyst cannot verify employer by online search or the NOC is not correct or duties not enough then the analyst will not award points for that job experience and will put "review required" for eligibility. "review required" status can also be added if the converted proof of fund is below required amount in CAD or any unexplained transaction exists or not enough document provided to support the balance (i.e one month statement provided without bank letter). This stage normally gets completed within couple of months from AOR.

At last a visa Officer will check the file and see the recommendation of the Case Analyst. The Officer can be from the same CPC or the file can be moved to Local Visa Office or other CPC. Officer will take the final call. He/she may request additional document or come to a decision based on available information. This officer will put Eligibility as Passed and and approve the application if security is done already (no outsiders know when security starts). If the visa officer is convinced on the balance of probabilities that applicant will not be able to settle down economically in Canada or find any fraudulent document then he/she will reject the application and send rejection letter. If any application is not approved even after 2-3 months from the day eligibility was Passed by the Visa Officer then the applicant could be in security screening. Only way to know about the eligibility is to order GCMS notes and if it is already more than 2 months since eligibility passed then by ordering CBSA/CSIS notes. This stage is most time consuming stage. It takes minimum 4-6 months for most of the out land applicants and most of us currently stuck here. "Review Required" file could take upto 1 year now.

Hope it is clear now for many. I gathered all this information based on my own research and by reading many GCMS notes. So please feel free to correct me in anything is wrong and also please do not consider this as any official statement.

good info mate... you have done some work to get all this information....

Reactions: ishq74

shalini_can

Sep 20, 2018
Hi folks, am brand new to this forum. Am amazed at the support being given to each other. Great! I had a question based on my current CIC status.

AOR 20 June, FSW-O USA. Have not called CIC once.

Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Medical : Passed (somewhere in the first week of July)
Additional Documents : We do not need additional documents
Background: Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start your BG check.

Question - Should I be concerned that my eligibility is still being reviewed? Is my status slow compared to the general application progression of folks in this forum?

Thanks and appreciate any help!!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi folks, am brand new to this forum. Am amazed at the support being given to each other. Great! I had a question based on my current CIC status.

Background: Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start your BG check.

Question - Should I be concerned that my eligibility is still being reviewed? Is my status slow compared to the general application progression of folks in this forum?

online status wont change for most after medical passed till passport is affixed with visa. background status might change to 'your bk check is in progress'

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

CIC status is not real reflection of your actual progress. The appplication will show eligibility in progress till COPR is issued. If you want to know true progress then order GCMS Notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey Guys,
I really need some important advice. I am FSWO-Indian June 19th AOR applicant. Since there was no change in eligibility status since 60 days i ordered a gcms note on august 19th and I received it yesterday.

But the gcms notes shows few tensing statements (highlighted in red):

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2018/04/18 08:10:56
Created By: JW00205
Updated Date: 2018/04/18 08:11:06
Updated By: JW00205
Group #: 1-FPYRR6A
Name:: FSW 11.2 Not Met - for refusal
Type: PR -Temporary Processing

EE ELIGIBILITY
ASSESSMENT
ASSESSMENT: 1
UCI: 11xxxxxxx8
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date: 2018/06/19
Status Updated By: EAIEAPP
Rule Version: 3.0
CEC MEC: Not Met
MST MEC: Not Met
FSW MEC: Not Met
CRS Score:
PNP MEC: Not Met
Campaign Name:
Campaign Date:
Campaign Load #:
Minimum Score:
Next Recalculation Date:
Related ITA Activity: 1-FSB8MPA

and

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
A11.2- CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-06-19_E0xxxxxx2 PA: Manu Chacko Francis,- EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation: A11.2 decision: NOT MET
___________________________________________________________________ WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-06-19 Primary Occupation: NOC 0112 Human Resources Managers 2018-04 to
2018-06- Assistant Manager- Career Management Center (NOC: 0112)- at Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe(company name) PA
DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE ONE YEAR OF CONTINUOUS WORK EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC 0112-
eDoc# 22xxxxx1

But the thing is I have total five years of experience, but I had got into a new job which has been mentioned in the notes and I had uploaded the referral letter of the latest company too. As the job description was matching to the said NOC of Human Resource manager I mentioned that as my primary NOC. But now since its just been 3 months in that job as on the said AOR how can i justify their statement. I have also provided all referral letters and other supporting documents of all the previous jobs, but they have mentioned only about my last job. I have mentioned the same in my letter of explanation that I have a total experience of 5 years in a previous company and my latest company is a new one.

The curious thing is just before receiving the notes I had a word with a cic agent on call and she said their is nothing to be worried and its just the eligibility is not completed and the officer has not asked for any ADR. So your file looks good and is in progress.

Somebody please share their expertise. I am a bit tensed now.

Thanks in Advance
Apart from the CRS score, you also have to meet the minimum eligibility requirement.

You must show that while working in your primary occupation you performed the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC. This includes all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

Your skilled work experience must be:

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (This means you must have been paid wages or earned commission. Volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count.)
  • at least 1 year of continuous work or 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week). You can meet this in a few different ways:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
For part-time work, you can work more or less than 15 hours/week as long as it adds up to 1,560 hours.

If you do not meet the 1 year of continuous job requirement in your primary NOC, you so not meet the MEC.

Reactions: CoolSandy

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Then file will moves to Case Analyst/Case Processing Agent from same CIO or will move to Case Processing Center (CPC). This could be Ottawa, Vegreville or Montreal. Most famous CPC is Ottawa. .
CPC-Vegreville was closed down last month.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
From the GCMS notes, how do we identify on which date the latest notes was prepared?

I requested for GCMS on July 25 and received on Aug 27th. So the latest status update of that notes will be from which specific date, the date when GCMS was requested or the date when I received?
It's usually a day or two after they receive the request. The date is mentioned at the left side bottom of each page. It reads "Date Generated".