June 2018 AOR - join here

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

AOR June 4th
MEP June 14th
FSW-OS Candidate

Review of eligibility; We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results; You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents; We do not need additional documents.
Interview; You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics; We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when a final decision has been made.

Can anyone guide which stage I am in?

Also, is it just me or processing has slowed down since last few months?

Best to all, excited to join the forum:)
Don't worry.. you are doing fine.. you are in IP1.. I've seen cases where the status changes to ip2 and ppr the following day.. so be patient.. which VO your application is being processed at? Call CIC if you wish.. you might get some answers..

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Got PPR mail today!!!!

AOR: 26th June
MEP: 11th July
IP2: 6th August
PPR: 8th August
Category: FSWO singapore

Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful and informative!!!
Good luck everyone.
congratulations:)

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
What's your timeline and current status?
My AOR June 25, MEP July 12 and IP1 since July 12... No update after that. Anticipating the application to go to IP2 stage soon...

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Not
Don't worry.. you are doing fine.. you are in IP1.. I've seen cases where the status changes to ip2 and ppr the following day.. so be patient.. which VO your application is being processed at? Call CIC if you wish.. you might get some answers..
Not sure about the VO, how can I check? By calling CIC or is there another way?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Got PPR mail today!!!!

AOR: 26th June
MEP: 11th July
IP2: 6th August
PPR: 8th August
Category: FSWO singapore

Thanks everyone, this forum has been very helpful and informative!!!
Good luck everyone.
congratulations!

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Not

Not sure about the VO, how can I check? By calling CIC or is there another way?
yes.. you may call them up and ask where your application is being processed at.. you may get a fair idea of your processing times.. e.g. from what i've read on the forum, Ottawa is quicker and NDVO takes a bit longer.. dont expect much info from the Agents over the call as they wont (be able to) tell you much.. but they may tell you your VO, eligibility status, recommendation status etc..
You may use Skype in outside Canada or US..

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
so for post ITA digital photo submission (while submitting our profile for PR application once we got our ITA), do we have to give backside too? or just the front side?

I read somewhere we have to give information written on back side ? is that for digital photo too?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
so for post ITA digital photo submission (while submitting our profile for PR application once we got our ITA), do we have to give backside too? or just the front side?

I read somewhere we have to give information written on back side ? is that for digital photo too?
No, no backside for digital

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
Hi folks,

Any chance of getting PPR for AOR - 22June ??

TIA.