+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Nope....still stuck in super slow lane with IP1 while waiting for that PPR rain forecast to materialise!
Hmm..sailing on d same boat..BG check yet to start..Its been 34 days since I paid RPRF..No update yet..Hope soo ppr starts raining on us too..

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Any movement on application submitted on June 11th, 2018 (eAPR).

eAPR: June 11th 2018
Medical Passed: June 26, 2018
IP1 Application is in progress: June 26th, 2018. No updates ever since. Anyone has update who submitted on June 11, 2018. I was checking Immitracker and i could not find anyone who has made progress from submission on June 11, 2018.

hrimjn

Aug 8, 2018
Any movement on application submitted on June 11th, 2018 (eAPR).

eAPR: June 11th 2018
Medical Passed: June 26, 2018
IP1 Application is in progress: June 26th, 2018. No updates ever since. Anyone has update who submitted on June 11, 2018. I was checking Immitracker and i could not find anyone who has made progress from submission on June 11, 2018.
I've the exact timeline. No updates yet

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am moving to a different state within the US soon and I have submitted a "Change of Address" request via the IRCC web form about 15 days ago. I haven't heard from CIC yet.

Is there any way to check if the address has been updated?
I got an email from IRCC in approximately two weeks after I notified them of the change in my address. I believe they will write to you soon.

Reactions: sharma_s8788

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I read about a couple of cases but those were related to insufficient/ improper documentation related to Provident Fund accounts.. and a case where they asked for statement.. but we can never be sure what might cause them to trigger an ADR for PoF.. and that's why I think it is advisable to maintain the minimum PoF amount..
Hi, can you point me or share the links where you came across the POF issue with PF? Just asking this as i have also given PF as POF and don't want anything to go wrong.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
June Aor FSW outland (non US) applicants.. Any progress?
Still stuck at ip1. They are damn slow these days. I have been closely following this forum and it has never been so slow. I am starting to worry now as I thought i would receive it within 3 months. Still hopes are there let’s see how it goes. Keep me posted about your status.

sharma_s8788

Jul 12, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
Passport Req..
08-08-2018
Just got off the phone with the IRCC agent.

About the address change request, he said that the address on the file should be updated sooner than later, as I have received an acknowledgement after submitting the web form.

I also asked him about the status of my application. To which, he said that the background check is almost completed and only the security screening is remaining.

What does this mean? How long does the security screening take to be completed?

Reactions: macaly7

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Just got off the phone with the IRCC agent.

About the address change request, he said that the address on the file should be updated sooner than later, as I have received an acknowledgement after submitting the web form.

I also asked him about the status of my application. To which, he said that the background check is almost completed and only the security screening is remaining.

What does this mean? How long does the security screening take to be completed?
this is case by case... it ranges from days to months. I called them a week ago and was told that my case is still under criminality check, security check had not started yet. and my file had not been designated to any visa office. So, I guess my case is still at IP1, but the system tells me that we are processing your background check... which is recoganised by people as IP2. I don't think the message online is always correct.

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
this is case by case... it ranges from days to months. I called them a week ago and was told that my case is still under criminality check, security check had not started yet. and my file had not been designated to any visa office. So, I guess my case is still at IP1, but the system tells me that we are processing your background check... which is recoganised by people as IP2. I don't think the message online is always correct.
what do you mean your file had not been designated to ant visa office? did the agent tell you where your application is?