App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
@Vitesze whenever officer refers to background check does it means that they are still doing eligibility, security and criminality?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I predict we're going to see a few June 25-29 AORs getting their PPR this week :) For those who don't know, we just had a long weekend (yesterday was Civic Holiday) which is why things have been going a little bit slower the last few days.

Good luck to everyone again! Let's keep an eye on these ghost updates, and hope for the best with our golden email.

Your application is at IP2. But for further information, you'll need to get in touch with CIC.
I hope that ppr rain is coming:)

cprcandidate

May 24, 2018
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.
4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address
================================
can some body tell me what Annex A is? I didn't see this as an attachment in the PPR email. And I do not see anything mentioned in my CiC account either. Can somebody please suggest.

Reactions: tobs

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.
can some body tell me what Annex A is? I didn't see this as an attachment in the PPR email. And I do not see anything mentioned in my CiC account either. Can somebody please suggest.
It's probably in the same document that you received?

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello guys, is it normal for IRCC to provide new POF documents post-AOR? Do we need to have minimum required balance in our account for the whole period of application processing?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys, is it normal for IRCC to provide new POF documents post-AOR? Do we need to have minimum required balance in our account for the whole period of application processing?
Yes they can ask latest PoF anytime if they want. That's y suggested to maintain it.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
It's not an attachment. It's literally a bunch of boxes at the end of the PPR email. The email was so long that gmail actually truncated it and I had to click the "view more" button at the end of the email to see the Annex. I ended up copy and pasting the table with the Annex into a word document and printing it out. You'd think they'd make it an attachment!

Reactions: L1a2h4

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR June 19th.
MEP - July 4th
Not sure which stage of IP. But the status is this since July 4th - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am applying via CEC - within Canada.

I got two questions. Which stage of IP2 I am in? How long does it take after this?
Same boat here. fingers crossed. OR June 19, MEP-July 2, ADR July 4, We are processing....

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR June 4th
MEP June 14th
FSW-OS Candidate

Review of eligibility; We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results; You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents; We do not need additional documents.
Interview; You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics; We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when a final decision has been made.

Can anyone guide which stage I am in?

Also, is it just me or processing has slowed down since last few months?

Best to all, excited to join the forum:)

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Anyone here who got asked for POF post AOR? I mean, how normal is it?
I read about a couple of cases but those were related to insufficient/ improper documentation related to Provident Fund accounts.. and a case where they asked for statement.. but we can never be sure what might cause them to trigger an ADR for PoF.. and that's why I think it is advisable to maintain the minimum PoF amount..

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi Guys,

AOR June 4th
MEP June 14th
FSW-OS Candidate

Review of eligibility; We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results; You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents; We do not need additional documents.
Interview; You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics; We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check; Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when a final decision has been made.

Can anyone guide which stage I am in?

Also, is it just me or processing has slowed down since last few months?

Best to all, excited to join the forum:)
ip1