AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I play on the immitracker site to feel like I'm doing something.
This is me all day . Filtering, pinning, unpinning, sorting... Very little new information, but it's all I can do to keep my mind busy!

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hi All,

I received ITA April 25th & AOR on June 2nd. I check my file status by logging into Express Entry profile. No update so far.

Just wanted to make sure that this is the right approach to check status? Or is there another portal?
Please guide.

Thanks
Yes, the only thing we can really do is check our application online. I think for medicals they might send you an update, but after that it's all internal updates that you see through changes in the background check status.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
ok.. now those you have got AoR, what are you guys doing nowadays? How are you spending your days? Do you log into CIC portal each day? or are you just waiting for an email from CIC? i am unable to take my mind of my application.. how i wish all the stages just clear up in one day and i receive the golden email.
42 days post AOR and then people tell me to wait for 180 days before freaking out.

I have been checking my account and this forum diligently for past 42 days, checking progress of May AORs and others with my nationality on immitracker. And I still can’t stop freaking out.

The negative thoughts ... oh the negative thoughts!! Did I make a mistake?? What if I get LondonVO and my case gets thrown into a hole?? Should I order gcms?? How soon is too soon calling cic?? Should I take my annual leaves which have accrued to about 45 days but what if I get my ppr in my absence and I miss my window to submit the passport? What if my case gets too delayed?? Why are so many fellow nationality holders in security check? Will my case be thrown into SS too??

Constant internal chatter.

Help.

Reactions: zack1

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
This is me all day . Filtering, pinning, unpinning, sorting... Very little new information, but it's all I can do to keep my mind busy!
Me too buddy. At work it looks like I’m working on excel

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
42 days post AOR and then people tell me to wait for 180 days before freaking out.

I have been checking my account and this forum diligently for past 42 days, checking progress of May AORs and others with my nationality on immitracker. And I still can’t stop freaking out.

The negative thoughts ... oh the negative thoughts!! Did I make a mistake?? What if I get LondonVO and my case gets thrown into a hole?? Should I order gcms?? How soon is too soon calling cic?? Should I take my annual leaves which have accrued to about 45 days but what if I get my ppr in my absence and I miss my window to submit the passport? What if my case gets too delayed?? Why are so many fellow nationality holders in security check? Will my case be thrown into SS too??

Constant internal chatter.

Help.
I’m on 72th day after AOR I was like you but I calmed. But definitely call CIC. I called them tons of times. But now I stopped calling them because I don’t think they care if you call.

May 23, 2018
What does your medical and background check msg say ?
This is what it looks like:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
This is what it looks like:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
So this will get updated once your medical results are updated
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
If they require additional documents, they may ask you for it, so they may change as well
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
This will change to either "In Process"(IP1) or we are processing your background check(IP2)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This will not change until your passport is stamped and returned back (CoPR)
Please check the embedded reply.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey guys. May be a silly question, but did you translate names of organizations you belonged to when filling in personal history? For example, my BF was in Red Cross Youth, which is Ungdommens Røde Kors in Danish. Would you translate the name of the organization?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys. May be a silly question, but did you translate names of organizations you belonged to when filling in personal history? For example, my BF was in Red Cross Youth, which is Ungdommens Røde Kors in Danish. Would you translate the name of the organization?
Hey Ronja, congrats on the ITA first,

I was scrolling through this link hope this may be of some help to get your the answers you are looking wrt the translation https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/translation-of-documents.96888/

Reactions: Ronja5200

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey Ronja, congrats on the ITA first,

I was scrolling through this link hope this may be of some help to get your the answers you are looking wrt the translation https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/translation-of-documents.96888/
Thank you!! I've been looking through the pages and pages to find anything with information, and couldn't find a single thing :( Thanks! I looked at the link at seems to be about the documents you submit. You've filled out your personal and travel history, right? What did you do with the names of the organizations/schools and so on? Did you write the name in your language or in English?