+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

finpudding

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, once you pass MED, you'll get a notification for every update, although the notification might come a day later...consider only checking it twice a day, like around lunch and dinner times?:D
I heard for background check status, you don't necessarily get email notifications if it changes, especially if it just changes from ip 1 to NA then to IP 2 etc... Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right though, there is no point checking all the time... I just hate this waiting game and hope I'm the lucky dog to get ppr very soon :cool::cool::cool:

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks. I’m only ip1 haha. Hopefully ip2 will come next week
hi please can u help me with my query
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Reactions: boldmove2018

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
hi please can u help me with my query
Sorry I don’t really have a good answer to your questions. My sense is that you’re fine across the board. As long as your test is valid at the time of submission it should be fine. It’s like your birthday comes after your submission, which isn’t your fault or under your control. Also, they can probably have your test and nomination already because it’s in the system. Not 100% sure about nomination but I’d assume you wouldn’t be able you apply had you not been nominated. Even if you missed something, they’ll probably ask you to submit the files. Not a deal breaker in my opinion. Best of luck and relax!

Reactions: Rakit

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Got a message requesting more medical information or testing. We have to contact the doctor tomorrow to find out what they want.

We did the upfront medicals. All tests were good so it must be a concern with something in our medical history. So nervous. Keep your fingers crossed for us to pass the medicals.

carolnetto

Jun 16, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey guys. May be a silly question, but did you translate names of organizations you belonged to when filling in personal history? For example, my BF was in Red Cross Youth, which is Ungdommens Røde Kors in Danish. Would you translate the name of the organization?
I did not...

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I see few 5th aor passed medical in tracker. Anyone know if the standard 10 days including weekends?
Passing medical is standard 7 days including weekend if your clinic uploaded the result already. If not, it could take up to 30 days to show on my CIC.FYI, most clinics won’t tell you when they will upload. One clinic in Toronto had bad name of uploading result near 30 days.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Passing medical is standard 7 days including weekend if your clinic uploaded the result already. If not, it could take up to 30 days to show on my CIC.FYI, most clinics won’t tell you when they will upload. One clinic in Toronto had bad name of uploading result near 30 days.
Hi please for me I did upfront on 23rd april
ITA 13 june
AOR 15 june
how many days it will takes to show in my profile ; if any idea

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi please for me I did upfront on 23rd april
ITA 13 june
AOR 15 june
how many days it will takes to show in my profile ; if any idea
You did your exam fairly early. I would expect 7 days including weekend for it to show

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all, would highly appreciate your support on the following concerns,

1. Where should I attach Affidavits for name differences? LOE section or each individual section?
2. My LOE is 05 pages. Is this too long?
3. Do both primary applicant and spouse need to fill and submit the IMM5406E and IMM5669E? Are there any other forms?
4. Can I type details for all fields in above forms and hand write only the names in native language?
5. In IMM5669E, the space is not sufficient to type the educational institute name, type of certificate, field of study in full. Can I type in short form?
6. I have been in Lions Club like few years back. I do not remember the exact dates I was involved in. What to do about the dates asked in "Membership of association with organizations"?
7. In IMM5406E, when filling details in Spouse's form, the Applicant Name & Details should be mine or my spouse's?
8. In IMM5669E, do I need to state all my education, the ones that I have certificates for Attendance/ Participation for which 1 or 2 days training?
9. In Personal History section of IMM5669E, do I need to state records designation wise even though it is with the same employer?

Thanks in advance.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.