+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
I feel that prior to IP1 your file is processed in the queue that is ordered by your ITA and AOR dates and once you passed IP1, it's probably how straighforward your case is determines how far you reach PPR. This is just my intuition based on seeing dozens of people's timelines.
Interesting... so from what you‘ve seen so far, you think the ITA affects processing time too?

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
You've doomed me to a long processing time now that you've said that. :p

Omg but seriously!! Scrolling through the entries on immitracker, occasionally you'll see one that's like, 16 days... I'm like, how???????
I wish there were a way to know what factors influence the processing time, beyond the obvious. Nothing seems clear. I'm not even in a hurry to move to Canada-- I just want the ambiguity to be over.
If the medicals are straightforward & clear in all respects then it gets updated in 2 weeks.
However, if there are any concerns in the medical: past medical history, x-ray, physical check, urinalysis, HIV then their medical panel will need to review & clear it and may refer back for additional tests. This delay depends on the type of concern and will differ from one person to another. In case Syphillis is +ve I understand that case will not pass.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi all, would highly appreciate your support on the following concerns,

1. Where should I attach Affidavits for name differences? LOE section or each individual section?
2. My LOE is 05 pages. Is this too long?
3. Do both primary applicant and spouse need to fill and submit the IMM5406E and IMM5669E? Are there any other forms?
4. Can I type details for all fields in above forms and hand write only the names in native language?
5. In IMM5669E, the space is not sufficient to type the educational institute name, type of certificate, field of study in full. Can I type in short form?
6. I have been in Lions Club like few years back. I do not remember the exact dates I was involved in. What to do about the dates asked in "Membership of association with organizations"?
7. In IMM5406E, when filling details in Spouse's form, the Applicant Name & Details should be mine or my spouse's?
8. In IMM5669E, do I need to state all my education, the ones that I have certificates for Attendance/ Participation for which 1 or 2 days training?
9. In Personal History section of IMM5669E, do I need to state records designation wise even though it is with the same employer?

Thanks in advance.
aren't you filling the e-APR ? I didn't need to fill these IMMs separately :confused:

Reactions: akila868

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
I am June 2 AOR.
Passed medical on June 15.
How many days until I get IP1?

Country of residence and citizenship- India.

Thanks

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
I am June 2 AOR.
Passed medical on June 15.
How many days until I get IP1?

Country of residence and citizenship- India.

Thanks
o_O what do you mean by "get IP1" :confused:
you don't get any thing, only your Background Check Status will change to "In Process"

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
You've doomed me to a long processing time now that you've said that. :p

Omg but seriously!! Scrolling through the entries on immitracker, occasionally you'll see one that's like, 16 days... I'm like, how???????
I wish there were a way to know what factors influence the processing time, beyond the obvious. Nothing seems clear. I'm not even in a hurry to move to Canada-- I just want the ambiguity to be over.
Aaah, taking everything back - forget what I said :eek:

Totally agree! It’s just... seeing some of those really short processing times :rolleyes: can’t help asking myself, how???

But yeah, would make sense if AOR and exam results affect MEP and after that things depend on how straightforward the case is... guess there‘s just a wide variety between “very straightforward” and “very complicated” ;)

US2Canada07

Jun 5, 2018
AOR June 5th.

Status changed to Medical Passed today.

I also see that under Background Check it says "Not Applicable" and under Final decision it says " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".

Any idea what this means ?

Last edited:

Alya1234

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
hey, guys, I have a question please regarding the securities clearance
I am here in Canada I would like to know how long the Clearance is valid for and how old it should be as i am applied with because I had done it since Nov 2017. is it still valid

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
AOR June 5th.

I also see that under Background Check it says "Not Applicable" and under Final decision it says " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".

That means your background has not yet started. If it starts you will be in IP1 and your BG changes to "In process"

Reactions: US2Canada07

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
AOR June 5th.

did you get a message when the medicals passed?