+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all,

just wanted to share my timeline since I’m waiting for the medical to show in my profile as well. And I need to do something other than checking my profile, the forum and tracker all day... good thing I joined the WhatsApp Group just now - gives me something else to check :p

ITA: May 9
Medical exam: May 31
AOR: June 8

They said it would take them 5 business days to upload the results. So it‘s been more than 7 days but still within the 10 days standard.

Reactions: IndoKori

Alucard34

Jun 18, 2018
morocco
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2018
AOR Received.
07-06-2018
CRS : 441
ITA : 23 May 2018
AOR : 7 June 2018
Medical exam: June 05 and upload the result June 11
Medical Passed : Not Yet
Category of Immigration : FSW-Outland

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi all,

just wanted to share my timeline since I’m waiting for the medical to show in my profile as well. And I need to do something other than checking my profile, the forum and tracker all day... good thing I joined the WhatsApp Group just now - gives me something else to check :p

Medical exam: May 31
AOR: June 8

They said it would take them 5 business days to upload the results. So it‘s been more than 7 days but still within the 10 days standard.
Same here I wish I could hibernate until I get the Golden Email :D

ITA: 9-May
Medical done: 2-June
Hospital uploaded results: 9-June
AOR: 11-June
Medical passed: Not yet

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Same here I wish I could hibernate until I get the Golden Email :D

ITA: 9-May
Medical done: 2-June
Hospital uploaded results: 9-June
AOR: 11-June
Medical passed: Not yet
Almost identical to mine!

Medical done: June 2
AOR: June 12

Waiting on my medicals to pass...

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
On WhatsApp someone said it takes 2 weeks for medical to update.
2 weeks from when, though? That bit is important. :) I do notice that a lot of the more recent entries in myimmitracker are passing their medicals in 10-12 days from the date of their AOR. I don't know what else affects that time, though, as there are a handful who have also had theirs passed in less than 4 days.

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
2 weeks from when, though? That bit is important. :) I do notice that a lot of the more recent entries in myimmitracker are passing their medicals in 10-12 days from the date of their AOR. I don't know what else affects that time, though, as there are a handful who have also had theirs passed in less than 4 days.
I know... 2 weeks from the day they received the results? But there‘s no confirmation on that so... I guess this doesn‘t really help LOL
Yeah, I saw that too. It‘s even harder to be patient when processing times are so different from case to case and you don’t know why o_O

Kwt123

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I have been told the same. 10 days to 2 weeks from AOR. Let's stay positive and hope for the best

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I know... 2 weeks from the day they received the results? But there‘s no confirmation on that so... I guess this doesn‘t really help LOL
Yeah, I saw that too. It‘s even harder to be patient when processing times are so different from case to case and you don’t know why o_O
Ugh, I know. I'm praying for a quick and painless processing, especially since I feel like my case is fairly simple-- just one person, one work history entry, one degree, a handful of travels (all visa-free because I'm a US citizen)... it's so easy to get fixated on those few people whose PPR comes in in under a month, but obviously there are tons of other cases that take much (much) longer.

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
I have been told the same. 10 days to 2 weeks from AOR. Let's stay positive and hope for the best
We have almost the same timeline so far :D Yeah, guess there’s not much we can do other than stay positive - secretly freak out - and hope for the best :p

Nunyu

Jun 15, 2018
Ugh, I know. I'm praying for a quick and painless processing, especially since I feel like my case is fairly simple-- just one person, one work history entry, one degree, a handful of travels (all visa-free because I'm a US citizen)... it's so easy to get fixated on those few people whose PPR comes in in under a month, but obviously there are tons of other cases that take much (much) longer.
Yeah, sounds fairly simple. They should be able to process this quickly - I hope they will! :)
Unfortunately, mine’s not that simple. Quite a few travels and work history entries :confused:
Ugh, this whole thing is a total mystery, like a black box... I know LOL I’ve been reading all these posts like “I heard about this one guy who got his PR within 2 weeks” and so on :rolleyes:

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Yeah, sounds fairly simple. They should be able to process this quickly - I hope they will! :)
Unfortunately, mine’s not that simple. Quite a few travels and work history entries :confused:
Ugh, this whole thing is a total mystery, like a black box... I know LOL I’ve been reading all these posts like “I heard about this one guy who got his PR within 2 weeks” and so on :rolleyes:
You've doomed me to a long processing time now that you've said that. :p

Omg but seriously!! Scrolling through the entries on immitracker, occasionally you'll see one that's like, 16 days... I'm like, how???????
I wish there were a way to know what factors influence the processing time, beyond the obvious. Nothing seems clear. I'm not even in a hurry to move to Canada-- I just want the ambiguity to be over.

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
You've doomed me to a long processing time now that you've said that. :p

Omg but seriously!! Scrolling through the entries on immitracker, occasionally you'll see one that's like, 16 days... I'm like, how???????
I wish there were a way to know what factors influence the processing time, beyond the obvious. Nothing seems clear. I'm not even in a hurry to move to Canada-- I just want the ambiguity to be over.
I feel that prior to IP1 your file is processed in the queue that is ordered by your ITA and AOR dates and once you passed IP1, it's probably how straighforward your case is determines how far you reach PPR. This is just my intuition based on seeing dozens of people's timelines.