+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
AOR June 5th .

Couple of questions for the grp:
  • Didn't upload IELTS test score and WES scan, will this result in request for additional documents.
  • When should I submit VO information request.
Thanks
First and foremost, if you dont want your application to get refused and returned because of incompleteness(R10 check), please send in your IELTS and WES immediately. For WES you should ensure that IRCC gets the e-delivery of your WES report through the WES system

On the other hand.
you should wait for atleast a month to start talking with CIC to understand where your application is at... when you speak with them...
- ask whether your eligibility is done and if yes what’s the decision
- ask whether your BGC has started or no
- you can ask them if they are aware about the visa office where the application is getting g processed at

Don’t bug them so early for these questions...

Reactions: jsingh1

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys AOR June 6th, Pls add me to the whats app group pls, My number is +1 2505727153

finpudding

Star Member
May 25, 2018
No, that will not be misrepresentation. As long as you do not have any missing period in you personal history you are fine, forget you did the campus job.
Thank you for the reply! The thing is I did continuous part time teaching assistant jobs for years. And I mentioned it in my work permit application... That's why I am so concerned about it, CIC will figure out the discrepancy... Not sure if CIC would have access to tax files, but if they do, they will see some T4 history (for the campus job) which I didn't mention in my application...

jsingh1

Jul 22, 2017
hey experts, i got my eAOR on june 1st Canadian experience class just wondering how long it will take for the next steps and what are the next steps?

really appreciated your help and response
thank you
jag
and can you please add me in whats app group for AOR june 1st CEC inland

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hey experts, i got my eAOR on june 1st Canadian experience class just wondering how long it will take for the next steps and what are the next steps?

really appreciated your help and response
thank you
jag
and can you please add me in whats app group for AOR june 1st CEC inland
Just give you an idea, I’m also CEC but my aor is 04.03 medical will usually pass in two weeks mine medical passed two weeks later. And when medical is passed, they start to do eligibility and no estimated time and then bgc no estimated time. Between medical passed and ppr usually there is no update until final ppr. My CEC friends all had 3 months wait. So if everything is smooth, you would get ur ppr before end of September

jsingh1

Jul 22, 2017
Just give you an idea, I’m also CEC but my aor is 04.03 medical will usually pass in two weeks mine medical passed two weeks later. And when medical is passed, they start to do eligibility and no estimated time and then bgc no estimated time. Between medical passed and ppr usually there is no update until final ppr. My CEC friends all had 3 months wait. So if everything is smooth, you would get ur ppr before end of September
hey strikeharsh,
,did you received your ppr and how i would know that my medical is passed and pcc background check is done, am i going to get email from them, secondly,My application is through PNP Express Entry besides that my friend's application took him only 2 months for everything even after he was asked for additional documents. and is there a difference in processing time in the PNP fedral application and express entry application ?
and thanks for your response.