+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
My received line finally disappeared this morning!
Last night it was still there.
I am relieved (in hopes) that whatever happens next, it is moving/being worked on.
To moving ahead! :) :) :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good news :)

laras said:
Hi guys,
My received line finally disappeared this morning!
Last night it was still there.
I am relieved (in hopes) that whatever happens next, it is moving/being worked on.
To moving ahead! :) :) :)

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks om saif!
Right now-
Some news is good news!! ;D ;D ;D
Lets hope for more good news this week!!
Juners lets keep the good work/karma going!! Happy weekend!! :)

om saif said:
good news :)

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone knows in which day of the week does ecas get updated ?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuesday as it is written in cic website but according to our experience in the forum, Sunday.

hht said:
anyone knows in which day of the week does ecas get updated ?

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I am going to have to request for ATIP from CIC because it's been nearly four months since I sent my application to Sydney and I have heard nothing at all about it. I have no idea what is happening to my application. Other people have received some sort of update that their applications are being processed. Even those people who are waiting for over a year know that their applications are being processed even if the final results are not known.
I finally called the CIC call centre to speak to someone to find out my application. The person could not tell if it was being processed, he just that the file might be complete and that it's just there at the Sydney office.
The worse part about this is that other applicants who applied around the same time as me, their applications are being processed or the application got sent back because it was missing some documents. At least they know their applications were looked at. Me I don't know anything at all.
It is so strange for my case that I don't even know what they are doing with the application. I haven't been able to access e-cas up to know. I've used my client id, PR card number, application number, and receipt number to get any update about it but the same message saying that no information about my file can be accessed at this time.
I wonder what went wrong with my application...??????

Also, I live in Toronto so should I involve my MP's office in this matter or would that be going to far?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when did your application received by CIC? mine was received on 30 June and having same situation as your :( i am also from Toronto ...

sask28 said:
I think I am going to have to request for ATIP from CIC because it's been nearly four months since I sent my application to Sydney and I have heard nothing at all about it. I have no idea what is happening to my application. Other people have received some sort of update that their applications are being processed. Even those people who are waiting for over a year know that their applications are being processed even if the final results are not known.
I finally called the CIC call centre to speak to someone to find out my application. The person could not tell if it was being processed, he just that the file might be complete and that it's just there at the Sydney office.
The worse part about this is that other applicants who applied around the same time as me, their applications are being processed or the application got sent back because it was missing some documents. At least they know their applications were looked at. Me I don't know anything at all.
It is so strange for my case that I don't even know what they are doing with the application. I haven't been able to access e-cas up to know. I've used my client id, PR card number, application number, and receipt number to get any update about it but the same message saying that no information about my file can be accessed at this time.

Also, I live in Toronto so should I involve my MP's office in this matter or would that be going to far?

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Have you received the confirmation email from CIC?

sask28 said:

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
sask28 said:

Did you give an email address in your application? If yes, did you check emails, especially the junk folders regularly? Otherwise you might miss your AOR. As of now CIC is updating through multiple means i.e., email only, e-cas only etc.etc. Those who got email no e-cas update was done and vice versa.

As per CIC call center, they are opening(processing) applications received last week of July (July 21th on last Tuesday) now. Still there may be some applications stuck in the pileup somewhere. But if they send you an email AOR and suppose you miss it, you will not be able to see anything in e-cas even though it is "in process" now.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your positivity will pay off, keep it up and good luck

Desert Lion said:
My updates, I have not heard any thing and there is no eCAS so far, but I am having positive spirit

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Sunday dear Juners, From my observation, I think CIC does not have specific day of the week to update their system. What they do, is to update it 3-4 times a week if not daily. My ecas appeared on Friday and the line disappeared on Monday.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy for you bro, inshaallah it will be very fast as you already waited patiently without any updates.

Observer said:
Happy Sunday dear Juners, From my observation, I think CIC does not have specific day of the week to update their system. What they do, is to update it 3-4 times a week if not daily. My ecas appeared on Friday and the line disappeared on Monday.

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Juners, positivity is key!
Please focus on the end result, and just do what needs to be done!
The only way to feel is positive, the rest will fall into place!!
You are all winners in your time!! :D

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultanali said:
when did your application received by CIC? mine was received on 30 June and having same situation as your :( i am also from Toronto ...
I sent mine on July 7th 2014 and the Sydney office received it on July 10th