Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Canadian wolf said:
Guys,

Am still waiting for any response am really disappointed
Unfortunately, there are many candidates in your situation due to various reasons. Most of such cases fall in the category of not meeting the strict criteria of having required number of minimum days when applied. Then comes, candidate with excessive travel history irrespective of reason, leisure or work related.

Best approach is request ATIP report, its gives an indication what could be the reason and accordingly you can take necessary action.

If due to some oversight your physical present days were less than 1095 under the old rules. It is an non-routine application with 36 + months for processing, plus add another 3-6 months for assigning it to Citizenship Judge. Who in most cases REJECTS.

The options you have is clear, wait for 36+ months for the outcome. Alternatively, if you are eligible under the new rules ie if you have 1460 or more days. Withdraw your old application and re-apply under the new rules with required fee and documents.

You will receive your $100 against old application and new application processing take about 8 months depending upon your local office.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Canadian wolf said:
Any body like me still waits nag???
I dont know how long you are been reader of this forum. If you read thread of St.Claire, Ontario location, candidates are waiting
since year 2012, had passed citizenship test couple of year back, FP done, multiple ATIP reports, nothing wrong yet no answer.

CIC has no answer, except its in processing, can you beat those records..... ;D

diamondstar511

Jun 3, 2012
Hi Friends,

Need your expert advise and help.

I am applying under the 1460 day rule. I have 4 entries outside the country to usa and pakistan totalling 110 days of travel.

How many days of buffer is recommended to be on the safe side to avoid an RQ before submitting the application ?

I am submitting my application alone and not with the family.

Appreciate all your responses,

Thanks for all your replies.