Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Did not hear anyone getting test invitation this week on this forum. Hopefully, we get some good news next week./ Have a great weekend everyone

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish to have some this weekend.

zsha said:
Did not hear anyone getting test invitation this week on this forum. Hopefully, we get some good news next week./ Have a great weekend everyone

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
u4g5 said:
now i have to go back to ECAS every sunday to check on my new test date. hopefully within a month, God bless.
Happy weekend, Juners!
So you are one of the few June 2014 applicant who got invite for a test. You also mentioned it was in Ottawa.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one got any thing from Ottawa until now :mad:

sapguru said:
So you are one of the few June 2014 applicant who got invite for a test. You also mentioned it was in Ottawa.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one, I heard about 2 people who did the test and the oath the same day, both are in Montreal. Is this a new process?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am very confused about the process. i saw posts from other forum that STG still hanging out oath letter right after test but this kinda procedure only applies to Scarborough and Mississauga office.
now MTL is letting applicant do test and oath the same day?? really???

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
u4g5 said:
i am very confused about the process. i saw posts from other forum that Scarborough still hanging out oath letter right after but this kinda procedure only applies to Scarborough and Mississauga office.
May be CIC is gradually trying to decrease the length of processing times so starting this process for other offices as well . Taking the oath at the time of test will easily shave off 2-3 months from the processing times.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
i am very confused about the process. i saw posts from other forum that STG still hanging out oath letter right after test but this kinda procedure only applies to Scarborough and Mississauga office.
Oh yes, and I told you 2 people.

hht

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa/Gatineau applicants,

i didn't get anything yet :'( :'(
its so stressing

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Guys, I'm amused to see, why applicants submitted in June'14 are stressed out for not hearing or receiving Oath letters by now. ;D

Candidates from St.Claire location who applied in the as early as year 2011, passed the Citizenship tests as early in Jan 2014, are still waiting desperately for their Oath letter. CIC says DONT call them till they complete 3 years.....their processing is going at snail speed.

Applications submitted in last 3-4 months are very fortunate, they getting processed much faster. Spared the rigorous torture like those candidates applied in year 2011, 2012 & 2013, where almost everyone given the RQ's and made them wait for 3 years. Cheers !!!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timha said:
Oh yes, and I told you 2 people.
You mean they were handed the oath lette/dater right after the test ? Or they actually took they oath ?!!