sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
Did you give an email address in your application? If yes, did you check emails, especially the junk folders regularly? Otherwise you might miss your AOR. As of now CIC is updating through multiple means i.e., email only, e-cas only etc.etc. Those who got email no e-cas update was done and vice versa.

As per CIC call center, they are opening(processing) applications received last week of July (July 21th on last Tuesday) now. Still there may be some applications stuck in the pileup somewhere. But if they send you an email AOR and suppose you miss it, you will not be able to see anything in e-cas even though it is "in process" now.
Yes I did receive an e-mail from them but it's pretty generic:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your application has been received and is currently in queue awaiting assignment to an agent for processing.

An email was sent to you acknowledging receipt of your application on September 25, 2014.

Please contact us if you have not received this email."

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

I also received that e-mail from September 25th 2014 that includes an Application Number, but that really doesn't explain anything. Also, I never receive any e-mail in my spam/junk folder for the address I mention in the application.
The funny thing about that e-mail is that in the morning I sent a Case Specific inquiry about my application, and then a few hours later I received the e-mail reply. So I don't know if it's a coincidence or maybe I didn't know that I would get the confirmation e-mail and so I just sent it and it did not coincide with my inquiry. ??? :'(

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
sask28 said:
... At least they know their applications were looked at. Me I don't know anything at all.

Also, I live in Toronto so should I involve my MP's office in this matter or would that be going to far?
I don't see any chance of your application return now as they have assigned an application number already. It is past the stage of return now.

It seems you are one of the many "victims" of new process model introduced (Application no.s beginning C0000*..) in August. Even though the applications are in process, no information is updated in e-cas or another way informed to applicant. The next letter you going to see might be test invitation.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
I don't see any chance of your application return now as they have assigned an application number already. It is past the stage of return now.

It seems you are one of the many "victims" of new process model introduced (Application no.s beginning C0000*..) in August. Even though your applications are in process, no information is updated in e-cas or another way informed to applicant. The next letter you going to see might be test invitation.
Yes! :) :) That seems to be the case because the Application Number in the e-mail had the C0000* sequence... And yeah what you are said there makes sense. Alright, I'll just wait patiently and hope I get some further good news from CIC.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Juners, waiting anxiously and patiently the same time r very hard to do but its the process we must all go through.
o well, i cant wait to get on vacation and get this off my mind for 2 weeks.
gd luck everyone, hang in there. when i come back, should see a lots happy faces!

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have yourself wonderful vacations!

u4g5 said:
hello Juners, waiting anxiously and patiently the same time r very hard to do but its the process we must all go through.
gd luck everyone, hang in there. when i come back, should see a lots happy faces!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Have a nice vacation....enjoy....

u4g5 said:

horse

Jul 2, 2014
why I still havent received AOR.....sad...

BTW @u4g5, could you please share 2014 timeline link? I could not find it.

Thanks,

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sending this post just to keep our thread on the top. We have 2 months and 3 days till end of the year. Who thinks will complete the process before the year end?

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All of us ! ;D
Observer said:
I am sending this post just to keep our thread on the top. We have 2 months and 3 days till end of the year. Who thinks will complete the process before the year end?

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Days moving like years no news I hope November will be better

northernlights

May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22 2014
Nomination.....
NR
AOR Received.
July 22 2014
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
Aug 06 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 2014
I received email from CIC in september..and no info on ecas!!!

any views and comments???

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northernlights said:
I received email from CIC in september..and no info on ecas!!!

any views and comments???
Yes, as has been said like a thousand times before on this forum:), you're under the so called "new routine"..
Check this thread for more info:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-on-new-routine-app-no-c000xxxxx-and-email-aor-t248142.0.html

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if any ,other than Vancouver, moved and sent test invitations, it would be a good sign