Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laras said:
dsjunman,
did your Received line disappear?
It disappeared in Mid-August.

Received line disappearing doesn't mean much. It simply means they have started processing your file

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC was informed that they started processing my file on September 23rd and my file hasn't been transferred to the local office yet. When I called last month they said that my file was already transferred to Mississuaga which is my local office. Conflicting information from two agents, not sure who to believe. I guess will just have to wait patiently...

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnagah said:
Just called CIC was informed that they started processing my file on September 23rd and my file hasn't been transferred to the local office yet. When I called last month they said that my file was already transferred to Mississuaga which is my local office. Conflicting information from two agents, not sure who to believe. I guess will just have to wait patiently...
If u call 2 cic agents same day I bet both of them will sing a different song

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnagah said:
@mnagah

We both have almost similar timelines

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djsunman and mnagah,
your timelines are ahead of me by 2 weeks, you are set for good news soon!! :)

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laras said:
djsunman and mnagah,
your timelines are ahead of me by 2 weeks, you are set for good news soon!! :)

Hoping the same , thanks for lifting the spirits up