N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
Kitsilano said:
I got my test date on november. I love you vancouver.
Congrats! That's awesome! :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congraz!!!!!!!
Rock and Roll, Vvvvvvaaaannnnncccccooooouuuuuuvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrr

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Not a single test invite from GTA yet, you were saying :p
Congrats to the group, we are getting there :)
GTA ppl got oath letter right after test while vancouver ppl must wait another 2-4 months , so overall it's not that fast. Expecting lots test letters next month, n a lots celebration during Xmas

Kitsilano

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys all.
I checked ecas last night around 1.30 am and got the date.
Let's keep up!

alyssa1987

Oct 14, 2014
civic said:
I am from Calgary and this is what showing on Ecas as of today. Received line still there :(

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 23, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 14, 2014.
Hi friend,

Do you know how long it gonna take from Calgary, I heard that is getting faster. I am from Calgary too,.

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravinsubu said:
I was expecting a RQ, so it did not come as a surprise. I landed in Canada late 2007 while I was a student in an undergrad program at a university outside Canada. It was a 4 year program that I had already started and I decided to finish the program before I moved to Canada. I moved to Canada the very next day after I finished my final examinations( in 2011 ). Even though I made a few visits to Canada for vacation during this period, I was not able complete the 730 days required to keep my PR card alive. I could only apply for my PR renewal after I completed the 730 days and I surprisingly got it renewed without much trouble.

I have made Canada my home since that day, travelling abroad only once in December 2013. I knew that they were going to ask me questions when I applied for citizenship.
my setuation as same as this the different is I didn't renew my PR so they can know I didn't travel and second I have a family 2 kids born here and I'm student now
And my item process 2 weeks before him and the item received Line disappear sept 24

I know that no one safe from. Questioner until the oth but at least they didn't find any reason to send one before the exam am I right what do you think guys?

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys is there a specific day of the week when usually there's an update on Ecas?
Or could it happen any day of the week?
Just wondering...

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LFer said:
Guys is there a specific day of the week when usually there's an update on Ecas?
Or could it happen any day of the week?
Just wondering...
Usually Tuesdays. Check in the evening. :)

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kitsilano said:
Thank you guys all.
I checked ecas last night around 1.30 am and got the date.
Let's keep up!
Hi Kitsilano,

Congrats...

How did you know about the test? Have you received test letter first in the mail or by checking your eCAS?

Thanks!