+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

ryps

Nov 2, 2019
Congratulation my friend , I have a question about eligibility on the tracker it was not started until you have recieved the ready for visa email then it was completed right ?

thank you again and congratulations
Thank you :)

Eligibility was 'Not started' when Medical was 'Completed'
It moved to 'In progress' when Biometrics were updated to 'Completed'. I received visa email in the evening and could only check tracker next morning, and at that time it had moved to 'Completed' stage.

Congratulations.What NOC code are you?

Many Congratulations, Onto Next Milestone towards Journey to Canada, All the Best for your future in Canada :)

I hope I was able to answer your queries.

ryps

Nov 2, 2019
The next part of the journey starts! We've quite a few "relatively" recent threads about mortgages, renting, etc from other members and me under settlement. Do check them out if they help in any part of your settlement. Congratulations!
Yup..fingers crossed. A bit anxious, may be when we get stamped passports we start to feel better.

If feasible, please share links. It'll definitely be helpful.

--
Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yup..fingers crossed. A bit anxious, may be when we get stamped passports we start to feel better.

If feasible, please share links. It'll definitely be helpful.

--
Thanks
Sure, some example threads here:

1. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-landing-as-a-pr.809368/
2. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/receiving-first-pr-card-after-landing.804555/
3. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/car-insurance-for-newcomers-in-bc.793398/
4. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/apartment-renting-for-newcomers.805682/

I'd suggest finding more threads from settlement and housing based on your specific needs (e.g. goods to follow list, importing a car, etc).

Reactions: Lord_Tony

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
AOR - 13th July
Upfront Medicals updated - 25th July
ADR - 25th July IMM 5406E, submitted 28th July
Biometrics - submitted and updated 11th Aug
Background check - completed 16th Aug
Eligibility - completed 16th Aug
Portal 1 email - 16th Aug
Portal 2 email - 17th Aug, address and photo submitted same day
ecopr generated - 24th august

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
I have something new to share with you folks.

FSW-Outland (PVO Sydney NS; SVO Ottawa)
Single applicant
  1. AOR: 07/18/2023
  2. Medical passed: 08/04/23
  3. Able to create application tracker: 08/06/23
  4. Biometrics Payment Request Letter: 08/09/23
  5. Biometrics Paid/Receipt Uploaded to IRCC: 08/09/23
  6. BIL Received: 08/11/23
  7. Eligibility and Background completed: 8/21/23
  8. Ready for Visa email: 8/22/23
I am not sure whether this is the "golden email", but it just said I need to submit my passport for the visa so that get COPR. I am visiting my family in Canada now so I just let them know I am inland for now.

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Anyone got an idea whether the PPR letter specifies that you submit the passport to a VFS office in the country of residence where you’d applied and submitted biometrics?

I have applied at home here in Cairo, Egypt and I’m visiting family in the United Kingdom the next couple of months. If I get PPR while I’m in the UK, will it be possible to submit my passport to VFS in London, or will I have to fly home and submit it to VFS in Cairo?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Anyone got an idea whether the PPR letter specifies that you submit the passport to a VFS office in the country of residence where you’d applied and submitted biometrics?

I have applied at home here in Cairo, Egypt and I’m visiting family in the United Kingdom the next couple of months. If I get PPR while I’m in the UK, will it be possible to submit my passport to VFS in London, or will I have to fly home and submit it to VFS in Cairo?
If you are planning to stay couple of months, notifying IRCC would be helpful. Ref: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/doing-two-relocations-while-waiting-for-ppr.585365/

Reactions: RoN1DoN and tedfaro

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Guys - my GC Key had a ghost update and this is showing Final decision - August 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What is this? Eligibility still not started on tracker

Reactions: RoN1DoN

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Guys - my GC Key had a ghost update and this is showing Final decision - August 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You're likely approved. Tracker will be updated in a day or two. Most people who get a "Final decision" in GCKey with a lagging tracker, get their RFV/PPR/Portal in a day or two too!

Reactions: RoN1DoN

Stayin'Alive

Aug 28, 2023
FSW - Inland + 1 dependant

7 July - AOR

20 July - Upfront Medical Completed

10 August - BIL RECEIVED

11 August - Biometric Given - Completed on tracker same day

14 August Eligibility Completed

Background check still in progress.

It is strange Eligibility was completed 2 weeks ago, but the background check is still in progress. Hoping to hear something this week!

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023

Good Luck Mate!
Awaiting Good news of Confirmation