RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Pnp inland
Aor july 5

Got an Adr for proof of finance and provided

Medicals expiry date got extended further by 1 year

Bg in progress
Eligibility still not started .

I am worried why Eligibility is still not started. Guys.. please share your thoughts .
I reckon Medicals expiry getting extended is a good sign as shared somewhere by senior members.
and Eligibility will remain not started until right before COPR and at the same time BGC will also have been completed, as also advised by them.

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
An update - Biometrics marked as complete on the tracker. BG in progress, Eligibility not started.
Got off the phone with IRCC. PVO - CIO Sydney, Secondary - CPC Ottawa. Eligibility still not started and BG in progress. Hopefully these offices are not noted to be slow lol

Reactions: tedfaro

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
bad luck my friend.. both are slow af lol
Hahaha! it is all good. they have 5-6 months to process applications. Hopefully they stick to those timelines :) On the phone however, they expired my old phone numbers and address from the 3 different countries I resided in the past and have only retained the current Canadian Address and contact numbers, they said they did that to tidy the application.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I am CPC Ottawa, fastest PPR ever. So, take the data here with caution as it is very misleading.
you were probably an an exception then I guess. Last few months I have never seen them or CIO Sydney do anything faster than my dead Grandmother, god bless her soul.

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
you were probably an an exception then I guess. Last few months I have never seen them or CIO Sydney do anything faster than my dead Grandmother, god bless her soul.
Which Visa office is good? I have heard bad stories about RROC - keeping files on hold and Montreal with delays in portal emails too. lol

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Which Visa office is good? I have heard bad stories about RROC - keeping files on hold and Montreal with delays in portal emails too. lol
Sydney, CPC Ottawa and RROC most often often approve applications at the fag end of the average processing time I.e 5 months for CEC or FSW and 9 months for PNP. Yes a couple of applications here and there like IsaidGooddays might have had got approved faster, but those are exceptions not the norm.
Other VO are are a hit and a miss, yes there are some delays there also. but an applicants chances of faster processing are more in other locations than these Sydney, Ottawa and RROC.

Reactions: Akshay778

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney, CPC Ottawa and RROC most often often approve applications at the fag end of the average processing time I.e 5 months for CEC or FSW and 9 months for PNP. Yes a couple of applications here and there like IsaidGooddays might have had got approved faster, but those are exceptions not the norm.
Other VO are are a hit and a miss, yes there are some delays there also. but an applicants chances of faster processing are more in other locations than these Sydney, Ottawa and RROC.
Ah, gotcha. Reminds me of most offices, where we tend to drag out stuff until the times up. haha. Anyways cheers and thanks for your response.

Cs22!

Jul 27, 2023
Category........
FSW
Long winded post coming your way

* Invited under the healthcare draw July 6th, FSW - Outlander, single applicant.
* AOR - July 24th (Ielts was about to expire on August 17th)
* After 2 days realised that I haven't attached My degree certificate and IELTS report. Sent 3 times via webform in panic mode. Called IRCC and asked them to put a note on my profile before it gets rejected.
* After another 2 days called and got a confirmation that they have received my documents.
*After 3 more days felt that I should've attached the marks sheet as transcripts were not available but was hesitant to do it thinking that the case officer might feel irritated but our good friend @iSaidGoodDay advised to send it to, so sent it again.
* Another 10 days passed and I noticed that the bank balance letter that I've submitted had a huge error, the bank officials had mentioned my account number properly on the top and mentioned someone else's account number in the letter subject. Went to the bank next morning and got another updated certificate. Sent the doc immediately to IRCC via webform, contacted them and asked them to make a note on my profile "AGAIN".
* Aug 16th Got a message saying medical passed and got BIL letter. After 1 day was able to create Tracker account.
* Aug 17th got a ghost update
* Got an appointment for bio on 21st August and completed it, evening Gckey updated to bio completed in Gckey but in progress in tracker. Background was shown as in progress and eligibility was showing as not started
* Aug 22nd while reading our telegram group message, just logged in to tracker account in hopes to see bio completed and nothing was new, background - in progress and eligibility - not started but in the Gckey account under the latest update section - It said final decision. Called IRCC they said yes, Everything was completed

Later that day got ready for visa mail.

Note - I even had to take out 4k CAD out of my bank account for 3 to 4 days while this happened due to emergency and put it back after 4 days. I was scared because the pof at the bank was less than the minimum amount to be shown for few days.

Primary VO was Ottawa, secondary was Sydney.

Feel free to shoot some questions, if u have any.
Huge shoutout to @iSaidGoodDay and few others who came to my aid.

Last edited:

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023

* Invited under the healthcare draw July 6th, FSW - Outlander, single applicant.
* After 2 days realised that I haven't attached My degree certificate and IELTS report. Sent 3 times via webform in panic mode. Called IRCC and asked them to put a note on my profile before it gets rejected.
* After another 2 days called and got a confirmation that they have received my documents.
*After 3 more days felt that I should've attached the marks sheet as transcripts were not available but was hesitant to do it thinking that the case officer might feel irritated but our good friend @iSaidGoodDay advised to send it to, so sent it again.
* Another 10 days passed and I noticed that the bank balance letter that I've submitted had a huge error, the bank officials had mentioned my account number properly on the top and mentioned someone else's account number in the letter subject. Went to the bank next morning and got another updated certificate. Sent the doc immediately to IRCC via webform, contacted them and asked them to make a note on my profile "AGAIN".
* Aug 16th Got a message saying medical passed and got BIL letter. After 1 day was able to create Tracker account.
* Got an appointment for bio on 21st August and completed it, evening Gckey updated to bio completed in Gckey but in progress in tracker. Background was shown as in progress and eligibility was showing as not started
* Aug 22nd while reading our telegram group message, just logged in to tracker account in hopes to see bio completed and nothing was new, background - in progress and eligibility - not started but in the Gckey account under the latest update section - It said final decision. Called IRCC they said yes, Everything was completed

Note - I even had to take out 4k CAD out of my bank account for 3 to 4 days while this happened due to emergency and put it back after 4 days. I was scared because the pof at the bank was less than the minimum amount to be shown for few days.

Fele free to shoot some questions, if u have any.
Congratulations and good luck!

May I ask what your nationality is?

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023

Congratulations, That was a speedy process, another 2-3 weeks till you receive your passports.
All the best for your future in Canada *CHEERS*

Reactions: Cs22!

safeway

Aug 17, 2023

Congratulations and best of luck.

Reactions: Cs22!