+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
july 19, 2021 - delivered to Sydney, NS
sept 18, 2021 - AOR1
sept 25, 2021 - biometrics request

No medicals request yet, and no other update.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
At least an AOR.......my application was submitted on July 18 online but got an email from IRCC on Sept 13 stating that my signature was missing in a few forms which I then scanned and resubmitted online again on Sept 17 and also courier the hard copies to Nova Scotia which they have received on Oct 6. Haven't heard anything at all.
It should be normal to expect many weeks more before you hear back about your application. You sent an incomplete application the first time, and they only received the rest of it recently. If I were you I would expect to hear in at least a month or maybe two.
Plus, you shouldn't have sent hard copies if they didn't request it. You're just causing yourself and others delays.

gihank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Have a question, my(sponsor) address changed, this is after SA and biometric request. When i update the address online, will it get affected to spouse?

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
It should be normal to expect many weeks more before you hear back about your application. You sent an incomplete application the first time, and they only received the rest of it recently. If I were you I would expect to hear in at least a month or maybe two.
Plus, you shouldn't have sent hard copies if they didn't request it. You're just causing yourself and others delays.
Thanks for the info.

I saw this in the letter, that's why I send in the hardcopies too.

If you resubmit an application, it must be submitted by mail. IRCC will accept printed copies of most of the documents we are returning to you in this email, with the exception of the IMM1344 – Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking for which we require a new original copy.
If you are re-submitting your application and providing printed copies of the documents enclosed, please ensure you also include a copy of this letter.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello everyone!
I sent out my application on July 12th and it was received on July 14th in Sydney, NS.
I received AOR1 on September 11th.
I haven't gotten any information or updates yet from IRCC.
Anyone else in the same boat? Kinda worried right now...

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Got the AOR Mail today.
Application Received: - 19 Jul 2021
AOR1 - 19 Sep 2021
One query. In the AOR1 mail which I received as the sponsor, there is a file number and a UCI. However, the UCI number is my UCI number (not PA's). Is that how it is?
If the sponsor get's an AOR email, does that mean that they are approved as a sponsor?

a380vs787

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hello everyone!
I sent out my application on July 12th and it was received on July 14th in Sydney, NS.
I received AOR1 on September 11th.
I haven't gotten any information or updates yet from IRCC.
Anyone else in the same boat? Kinda worried right now...
OMG!

MKASSN

Oct 22, 2021
How much time it takes to get a confirmation email after the application is received at cic Sydney Nova Scotia? And to whom email is sent? Principal Applicant or sponsor?

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
How much time it takes to get a confirmation email after the application is received at cic Sydney Nova Scotia? And to whom email is sent? Principal Applicant or sponsor?
The first email was sent to me, I am the sponsor. I applied mid-July around the 12th and I got a response 2 months later in September with my first AOR.

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Received email from IRCC today in which they are asking for updated Police certificate. Will it cause delay in application process or something?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Received email from IRCC today in which they are asking for updated Police certificate. Will it cause delay in application process or something?
Until they receive it, somewhat. But they also do stuff in parallel. Doubtful there waiting on it if your application is early stage