+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
New thread for July 2021 applicants

Application received on July 2nd. On the signature it has the name then "for CL". Does anyone have a guess on what CL stands for?

Last edited:

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
CL would be someone's initials.
Actually there were initials there too. That's what confused me. So I don't think "CL" are initials. Here's the full text from the signature:

"K S For CL (citz)"

I'm assuming citz stands for citizenship (which is confusing me too since this isn't a citizenship application).

Thanks, @armoured! - I'm just trying to make sure it went to the right place.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Actually there were initials there too. That's what confused me. So I don't think "CL" are initials. Here's the full text from the signature:

"K S For CL (citz)"

I'm assuming citz stands for citizenship (which is confusing me too since this isn't a citizenship application).

Thanks, @armoured! - I'm just trying to make sure it went to the right place.
Standard office way to receive a doc on behalf of someone else. 'Ted for Fred.' (citz - Sydney also handles citizenship apps and see name of ircc. Courier or postman don't care)

Reactions: DimT44

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Just sent my application to Sydney, NS. Good luck to all! Let’s get this done

Reactions: DimT44

baconsocks

Nov 26, 2019
Hi July Family! After years of quietly reading the posts on this forum… it’s finally my turn to announce that my husband and I have sent out our application. :)

Put it in the mail yesterday. Canada xpresspost tracking from BC to NS says it should be delivered the 16th.