+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Sa9lam

Jul 26, 2021
I have sent out our application by DHL today , said will arrive NS on 4 august , good luck to us all ! ;)

Jascanada123

May 3, 2021
AR- July 22th,2021
PA- India

Quick Question, As per IRCC instructions, those 2 50/70 mm photos need to be less than 6 months old. I included photos taken end of FEB, 2021 with my application. I have observed AOR1 are taking almost 2 months these days. Should this be an issue, when getting AOR? I hope they don't return the file back. Do they consider Application Received date, when validating documents?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
AR- July 22th,2021
PA- India

Quick Question, As per IRCC instructions, those 2 50/70 mm photos need to be less than 6 months old. I included photos taken end of FEB, 2021 with my application. I have observed AOR1 are taking almost 2 months these days. Should this be an issue, when getting AOR? I hope they don't return the file back. Do they consider Application Received date, when validating documents?
You're overthinking, it'll be fine.

Reactions: Jascanada123

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I just logged in here. I filed for my spouse and she is in Nigeria. Our application got to NS through Canada post on July 29. I am just seeing and noting that number of folks on the app should have been 2 but we put 1 because I thought it was all about her. No children! Pay stubs were included and letter explaining why employer letter is not include was in it. Every other thing to my understanding was in. Are they gonna send the app back to me? Any idea when the AOR1 might be?

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone, I just logged in here. I filed for my spouse and she is in Nigeria. Our application got to NS through Canada post on July 29. I am just seeing and noting that number of folks on the app should have been 2 but we put 1 because I thought it was all about her. No children! Pay stubs were included and letter explaining why employer letter is not include was in it. Every other thing to my understanding was in. Are they gonna send the app back to me? Any idea when the AOR1 might be?
You did it correctly. The 2 person is for logging into and linking through gckey, which uses total family size. It won't matter for you until later and only in that context.

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
You did it correctly. The 2 person is for logging into and linking through gckey, which uses total family size. It won't matter for you until later and only in that context.
Thank you. I still have the feeling our application will be returned.