+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bradh928

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
I just received my last GCMS notes, which I requested first week of March. My application was finalized, and COPR issued a couple of weeks later. I'm posting the latest notes below, just in case they can be useful to people who are still waiting for their COPR.

Look at the gap between Notes 1 and 5! More than a month just to issue the COPR
---

NOTES:1
2021/03/13
Due to COVID19 clients landed under alternative procedure, no adverse information ono file to prevent landing. Criminality, medicals, and passports all valid. No indication of change in family composition or change in circumstances. Clients in Canada. No medical surveillance. Confirmation of permanent residence letter sent to clients by email. Clients advised to make a copy of the letter and send it back to the Ottawa IRCC office along with PR cad photographs for creation of the PR card. Letter also states that it can be used to receive provincial government services as well as social insurance numbers.

NOTES: 2 (and 3)
2021/02/06
About Biometrics refund...

NOTES: 4
2021/02/06
Under special COVID-19 measures, the applicant is exempt from providing a new biometrics enrolment. UCNs have been verified in GCMS and biometrics enrolments have been re-screened against M5 immigration databases.

NOTES: 5
2021/02/06
Officer review. Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Integrated search completed -- NAI. All requirements met. Approved.

NOTES: 6
2020/11/12
Case analyst. Recommend Pass....

----

I already sent the photos to Ottawa IRCC, and updated my SIN. Stay safe, everyone!

Cheers,

Reactions: Kerikeri

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Hi all i received ADR on April 16, asking for PCC and IELTs. I already submitted PCC and ielts along with my paper based application. And on April 17 i received Pre arrival letter invitation.

my worry now is that my IELTS already expired on Aug 2020.
Need ur comments and advise

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

tara123

Oct 22, 2020
I just randomly logged in to my CIC account and saw that my application got approved! I had literally zero hope to see any update and did it as my daily routine check! I am BEYOND happy. I have been in Canada for 8 years now. I applied once before in 2016 when I was still a student and got rejected. At the time, they didn't recognize my TA and RA experience at the time because I was registered as a full-time student. So I lost those points that I claimed and my application got refused.

I am sure if you are still waiting, your turn will come! Hang in there...

FYI I see the COPR number. No messages, no emails, nothing yet.

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
I just randomly logged in to my CIC account and saw that my application got approved! I had literally zero hope to see any update and did it as my daily routine check! I am BEYOND happy. I have been in Canada for 8 years now. I applied once before in 2016 when I was still a student and got rejected. At the time, they didn't recognize my TA and RA experience at the time because I was registered as a full-time student. So I lost those points that I claimed and my application got refused.

Congratulations

Reactions: tara123

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

Congrats!!!

Reactions: tara123

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I just received my last GCMS notes, which I requested first week of March. My application was finalized, and COPR issued a couple of weeks later. I'm posting the latest notes below, just in case they can be useful to people who are still waiting for their COPR.

Look at the gap between Notes 1 and 5! More than a month just to issue the COPR
---

NOTES:1
2021/03/13
Due to COVID19 clients landed under alternative procedure, no adverse information ono file to prevent landing. Criminality, medicals, and passports all valid. No indication of change in family composition or change in circumstances. Clients in Canada. No medical surveillance. Confirmation of permanent residence letter sent to clients by email. Clients advised to make a copy of the letter and send it back to the Ottawa IRCC office along with PR cad photographs for creation of the PR card. Letter also states that it can be used to receive provincial government services as well as social insurance numbers.

NOTES: 2 (and 3)
2021/02/06
About Biometrics refund...

NOTES: 4
2021/02/06
Under special COVID-19 measures, the applicant is exempt from providing a new biometrics enrolment. UCNs have been verified in GCMS and biometrics enrolments have been re-screened against M5 immigration databases.

NOTES: 5
2021/02/06
Officer review. Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Integrated search completed -- NAI. All requirements met. Approved.

NOTES: 6
2020/11/12
Case analyst. Recommend Pass....

----

I already sent the photos to Ottawa IRCC, and updated my SIN. Stay safe, everyone!

Cheers,
Did you apply via PNP or CEC? thx

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020

Did you apply via CEC or PNP? thx