+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hello,
AOR 2nd July 2020, PNP with OUTLAND. I am in Canada right now but my wife is in the USA on work permit. That is why I applied outland
Medical Passed- August 18
Biometric- Done
Eligibility- Under Review
Background check: Still checking background
Final decision-in progress

I don't know how long will it take for final decision? Any suggestion to me, what should I do?

Anyone who has same situation like me?

impurush

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I am in Canada and my wife is in India. Applied in the express entry together.
Applied: July 8th, 2020
AOR: July 8th, 2020
Biometrics: Done
Medicals: Passed

When I order GCMS notes, the report generated on Jan 13, 2021, and I got the report on Feb 23rd, 2021, stating that
Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality: Inprogress
Security: Not started

When I called customer care and I got to know that all the checks are completed on Feb 25th, 2021, and the processing also done, the application is waiting for the officer to finalize the decision.

I do not see the final decision will be taken anytime soon because of the travel restrictions from India. Also, it is taking 4 months to get the PR card, then only I can travel to India and bring back her. So, basically, it is going to take another 6 months from now. which I do not want to wait.

My question:
If I wanted to travel back to India, what should I do? Should I update CIC regarding the location change? Will it get affected anything else?

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon
My daughter was born in UAE. However she holds an Indian Passport as UAE doesn’t offer citizenship at birth.

last week I received my COPR for self, wife and daughter. In my daughter’s COPR - country of birth is mentioned as INDIA. Is this a mistake or does it mean nationality as Indian.
Pls guide me .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
My daughter was born in UAE. However she holds an Indian Passport as UAE doesn’t offer citizenship at birth.

last week I received my COPR for self, wife and daughter. In my daughter’s COPR - country of birth is mentioned as INDIA. Is this a mistake or does it mean nationality as Indian.
Pls guide me .
This is most likely a transcription error. Nothing to be concerned, the cOPR is still active. you can send a webform and inform IRCC of the error. Even if you do not, it will have no impact on your landing. Also, when you land in Canada, you can point the error to the officer and they can reprint a new COPR for you.

sandy3108

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR 2nd July 2020, PNP with OUTLAND. I am in Canada right now but my wife is in the USA on work permit. That is why I applied outland
Biometric- Done

I don't know how long will it take for final decision? Any suggestion to me, what should I do?

Can you suggest me!!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR 2nd July 2020, PNP with OUTLAND. I am in Canada right now but my wife is in the USA on work permit. That is why I applied outland
Biometric- Done

Can you suggest me!!!!

There is nothing as outland and you do not have an option to select whether to apply as outland.

IRCC is continuing to approve applications even for those who have dependent family members outside Canada, though in limited numbers. But there is no published Tim frame.

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
This is most likely a transcription error. Nothing to be concerned, the cOPR is still active. you can send a webform and inform IRCC of the error. Even if you do not, it will have no impact on your landing. Also, when you land in Canada, you can point the error to the officer and they can reprint a new COPR for you.
Thank you so much @ legal falcon
All 3 are CEC inland.
I got the COPR on April 20th. I sent the pictures with COPR letter for the PR card on the 22nd April. Yesterday while going through the COPR document I found the mistake. What should I do?
should I wait for the correction and send pictures again?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much @ legal falcon
All 3 are CEC inland.
I got the COPR on April 20th. I sent the pictures with COPR letter for the PR card on the 22nd April. Yesterday while going through the COPR document I found the mistake. What should I do?
should I wait for the correction and send pictures again?
The pictures that you have sent are for the PR card, that has nothing to do with your cOPR.

Instead send a webform and inform IRCC of the error.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
There is nothing as outland and you do not have an option to select whether to apply as outland.

IRCC is continuing to approve applications even for those who have dependent family members outside Canada, though in limited numbers. But there is no published Tim frame.
Hi @legalfalcon
why is the approval percentage so low for inland applicant with Outland dependent .
They are allowing spouses to come on visit visa or SOWP but won’t give PR .
Most of the applicants in this stream have been waiting for more then a year or so. Even though logically it would still be considered as Inland application.
This is forcing us to spend money in extending our work permits and apply for TRV/SOWP
Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
why is the approval percentage so low for inland applicant with Outland dependent .
Most of the applicants in this stream have been waiting for more then a year or so. Even though logically it would still be considered as Inland application.
This is forcing us to spend money in extending our work permits and apply for TRV/SOWP
Thank you
It is not IRCC, it is Public Health Canada and the respective Visa offices in the country of residence of the outland spouse.

In general the approval of applications even for inland applicants has decreased. Unfortunately there is nothing you or I can do, except to wait and hope for the best.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Thank you
My guess. When you apply for a temporary visa like WP, the selection criteria from health point of view is different, but when you immigrate it is for 5 years and hence the parameters changes. You can always see , immigration will be stringent when compared to temporary WP/Visas

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
When. re-medicals request is sent, you have to fill in nothing. Just get an appointment with the panel physician. After the meds are done, the panel physician will provide you with the upfront sheet, which you will send to IRCC.

For any medical deferrals due to pregnancy, your panel physician will provide you with IMM 5733E or any other document as per the panel physician manual. Before you visit your panel physician, you can contact their office and ask these questions.
Hi @legalfalcon,

Just in case, if medical is extended and received PPR mail before baby is born, what we can do? Means, should we have to submit the passport to VO for stamping OR we can put a webform to let IRCC know our situation and do not send passport for stamping?

We want our child born here in India!
Please help!