+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
hello @legalfalcon ,
I applied via PNP and my application was assigned to the officer CB01126. I read online and there’re so many complaints about this officer. Some applications having AOR Jan 2020 have no updates at all. Is it possible to contact CIC to reassign my application to another officer? It’s quite frustrating to wait while my application hasn’t been touch since September. My AOR is July 28. Thx in advance

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hello @legalfalcon ,
I applied via PNP and my application was assigned to the officer CB01126. I read online and there’re so many complaints about this officer. Some applications having AOR Jan 2020 have no updates at all. Is it possible to contact CIC to reassign my application to another officer? It’s quite frustrating to wait while my application hasn’t been touch since September. My AOR is July 28. Thx in advance
Can't be done, the applicant doesn't get to select the officer to process his/her application. Just have to wait, there are many in the same boat regardless of the officer involved

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello @legalfalcon ,
When an application is transferred to an office, it will be signed to an officer. However, under the officer may case processing agents and analysts work who are a part of the team and process the application even though the officer's badge number will be the one that shows as the officer who has carriage of your file.

Also, you cannot ask or a reassignment, and the complaints are you see online are bust based on the reason I stated above.

Many applications have been put on hold. There is no mechanism to expedite the process so you will have to wait it out.

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
hey, congrats and could you please share your full timeline.
AOR 29th July
Medical Passed- sept 30th
Biometric- not required
Eligibility- under review
Background check: under process
Final decision-in progress.
On March 1st- additional documents requested- travel history 10 yrs and additional family information
Submitted on March 5th.

I ordered for GCMS notes on April 17 th . . My legal representative refused to order for the notes after continuous requests. This forum has been very helpful and guided me to apply for the notes.

Received a call on April 20th. Officer wanted to confirm whether primary applicant and dependents were inland and confirmed the date of arrival ( first time).
He said application approved and COPR will be emailed later during the day.with in half an hour the document was sent by email. Thanks a ton to all members for continuous support and guidance.

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
AOR 29th July
Biometric- not required
On March 1st- additional documents requested- travel history 10 yrs and additional family information
Submitted on March 5th.

I ordered for GCMS notes on April 17 th . . My legal representative refused to order for the notes after continuous requests. This forum has been very helpful and guided me to apply for the notes.

Received a call on April 20th. Officer wanted to confirm whether primary applicant and dependents were inland and confirmed the date of arrival ( first time).
He said application approved and COPR will be emailed later during the day.with in half an hour the document was sent by email. Thanks a ton to all members for continuous support and guidance.
do you mind sharing the phone number of the officer? or it's a no caller id. my AOR is July 28, but i havent heard anything and I have missed calls sometimes. thx

VR1

Feb 8, 2021
AOR 29th July
Biometric- not required
Submitted on March 5th.

No caller I’d

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

My AOR is 3rd July 2020 and PNP-OUTLAND (OINP).
Did Medicals on 21st May 2020, Medical Passed on 21st August 2020
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Not started
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia

My wife is pregnant and the expected delivery date is December 2021. Now,

1. Should I need to inform IRCC that she is pregnant?

2. If a re-medical request came in the upcoming month, What can I do as she is pregnant?

3. We want our baby to born here, after that we want to move to Canada. What we can do in this case?

Please help!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

My AOR is 3rd July 2020 and PNP-OUTLAND (OINP).
Did Medicals on 21st May 2020, Medical Passed on 21st August 2020
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Not started
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia

My wife is pregnant and the expected delivery date is December 2021. Now,

1. Should I need to inform IRCC that she is pregnant?

2. If a re-medical request came in the upcoming month, What can I do as she is pregnant?

3. We want our baby to born here, after that we want to move to Canada. What we can do in this case?

Please help!!!

1. You can inform now, but you will not be able to add the dependent child until it is born. You will be asked to submit documents and forms for the new born. So inform closer to the delivery date.

2. IF a re-medical request is sent, then your panel physician will not conduct all tests since your spouse is pregnant, and she will have ti with for the remaining tests until after she has delivered the baby. Then the remaining tests will be done. Until all tests are in, an application cannot be finalised.

Consult the panel physician for more specific details on this.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=987&top=4
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/panel-members-guide.html
See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5733e.pdf

3. As soon as your baby is born, you can add him/her to the application and then your application will be processed and all family members including your minor child will be issued a COPR.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
1. You can inform now, but you will not be able to add the dependent child until it is born. You will be asked to submit documents and forms for the new born. So inform closer to the delivery date.

2. IF a re-medical request is sent, then your panel physician will not conduct all tests since your spouse is pregnant, and she will have ti with for the remaining tests until after she has delivered the baby. Then the remaining tests will be done. Until all tests are in, an application cannot be finalised.

Consult the panel physician for more specific details on this.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=987&top=4
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/panel-members-guide.html
See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5733e.pdf

3. As soon as your baby is born, you can add him/her to the application and then your application will be processed and all family members including your minor child will be issued a COPR.
Thank you @legalfalcon for detailed information!!

Regarding point 2:
Does we have to fill the imm5733e form or panel physician?
Regarding pregnancy x ray deffered, does doctor gives us any document regarding this, which we can send to IRCC to show them pregnancy deffered?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for detailed information!!

Regarding point 2:
Does we have to fill the imm5733e form or panel physician?
Regarding pregnancy x ray deffered, does doctor gives us any document regarding this, which we can send to IRCC to show them pregnancy deffered?
When. re-medicals request is sent, you have to fill in nothing. Just get an appointment with the panel physician. After the meds are done, the panel physician will provide you with the upfront sheet, which you will send to IRCC.

For any medical deferrals due to pregnancy, your panel physician will provide you with IMM 5733E or any other document as per the panel physician manual. Before you visit your panel physician, you can contact their office and ask these questions.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
When. re-medicals request is sent, you have to fill in nothing. Just get an appointment with the panel physician. After the meds are done, the panel physician will provide you with the upfront sheet, which you will send to IRCC.

For any medical deferrals due to pregnancy, your panel physician will provide you with IMM 5733E or any other document as per the panel physician manual. Before you visit your panel physician, you can contact their office and ask these questions.
I was really confused before about what to do! Thanks @legalfalcon for helping me out in this situation!!