+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pillaiyar

Jan 19, 2021
It gives you the same info as the website unless you connect to an agent and ask directly about specific updates.
I used to check my application status by calling CIC, but today it is saying that unable to find application
what could be the issues ?

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I used to check my application status by calling CIC, but today it is saying that unable to find application
what could be the issues ?
I always dial 3410 to skip and go directly to the agent connection part. Heard other people are having similar issue, maybe just a system update/error.

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I hope that the CEC update means they are including outland applications, even if they don't issue COPR until the borders open. I know that they have worked on my case as far as November at least. Hopefully they are just approving them and parking them until they can send out the results. Not knowing is the worst!

Canadagoose12

Dec 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
Received a call from CIC, no caller ID for the Golden communication and received CoPR documents in around half hour.

AOR -July 10
BIL -Aug 31st.
Bio-metrics- Sep 22nd
ADR requested- Dec 1st
ADR submitted - Dec 15th
Eligibility - Passed Dec 21
Criminality -Passed Dec 21
Security - Not started until Jan 14 ( Confirmed with call centre agent)
CoPR - Jan 20

Thanks @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes for all your guidance and support.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Received a call from CIC, no caller ID for the Golden communication and received CoPR documents in around half hour.

AOR -July 10
BIL -Aug 31st.
Bio-metrics- Sep 22nd
ADR requested- Dec 1st
ADR submitted - Dec 15th
Eligibility - Passed Dec 21
Criminality -Passed Dec 21
Security - Not started until Jan 14 ( Confirmed with call centre agent)
CoPR - Jan 20

Thanks @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes for all your guidance and support.
Hi congratulations to you !!!
Just winderinng i have representative
On file ... so i saw now they call also for COPR !!! R they going to call me or him!!

Canadagoose12

Dec 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi congratulations to you !!!
Just winderinng i have representative
On file ... so i saw now they call also for COPR !!! R they going to call me or him!!
Probably they will call on your contact number same as they did for biometrics appointment. I would suggest to confirm which number your rep added on the file.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Probably they will call on your contact number same as they did for biometrics appointment. I would suggest to confirm which number your rep added on the file.
Yes when i called ircc my number is also in the file and his number also !!! I will check with them ! Again ‘ congratulations again anyhow may case looks like same to your !! Criminality
Eligibility
Passed evrything security not stated yet !! I called last time on 10 janaury

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Hi, thank you for the link. I enter my information but it doesn't pull up my status. Is it the same with you?

TIA
Select immigration in the link and it will show you Where we’re at with processing

you can still sign in your own account but there is usually no update until ppr.