+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

edded

Jan 18, 2021
Select immigration in the link and it will show you Where we’re at with processing

you can still sign in your own account but there is usually no update until ppr.
Sadly i work with a rep so she is not always very responsive.

I did what you said but them i wanted to check my status the system said it is not in progress or what so ever.

I just spoke with an agent and he said my criminality is finalizing, and after that it will be background security and then the eligibility. he said it may take 4-6 months for this part to pass:eek:

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Sadly i work with a rep so she is not always very responsive.

I did what you said but them i wanted to check my status the system said it is not in progress or what so ever.

I just spoke with an agent and he said my criminality is finalizing, and after that it will be background security and then the eligibility. he said it may take 4-6 months for this part to pass:eek:
My criminality is not even started. If you are cec, they claim to operate at full capacity so 6 months on average based on the 2019 timeline.

Reactions: CarlCoco

edded

Jan 18, 2021
My criminality is not even started. If you are cec, they claim to operate at full capacity so 6 months on average based on the 2019 timeline.
I'm a CEC applicant, and only criminality for 4-6 months is too long, I see pepole's whole applications got approved in 5 months.

So disappointing!

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I'm a CEC applicant, and only criminality for 4-6 months is too long, I see pepole's whole applications got approved in 5 months.

So disappointing!
Your eligibility should be passed by an agent shortly after the R10 completeness check. Have you found out your visa office?

edded

Jan 18, 2021
Your eligibility should be passed by an agent shortly after the R10 completeness check. Have you found out your visa office?
I don't know if i have the R10 completeness check. My Visa office is Ottawa of course o_O
What the agent told me is that all of the steps of my file is progressing after asking in detail these are all I got:

Eligibility: Progressing
SECURITY Background Check: Progressing
Criminality: FINALIZING (he told me i passed the first part of criminality - I don't know what that means as well)

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know if i have the R10 completeness check. My Visa office is Ottawa of course o_O
What the agent told me is that all of the steps of my file is progressing after asking in detail these are all I got:

Eligibility: Progressing
SECURITY Background Check: Progressing
Criminality: FINALIZING (he told me i passed the first part of criminality - I don't know what that means as well)
if you order notes you can find out the details. It’s free for inland applicants.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I called IRCC yesterday, just eligibility passed. Aor July 7
same AOR date everything passed according to the agent on call but status shows: reviewing eligibility and background in process any idea how far is COPR at this step?

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Now that IRCC stopped inviting FSWs, I wonder how they are going to handle the FSW waiting situation.
it will be slow but canada cant do anything without fsw.. if you see they cant reach their immigration quotas without fsw..they will bring back again in between.. They will slow down their economy bcoz of that ... thats my take only..

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
it will be slow but canada cant do anything without fsw.. if you see they cant reach their immigration quotas without fsw..they will bring back again in between.. They will slow down their economy bcoz of that ... thats my take only..
Long term for sure but they are giving more chances to CEC temporarily until they are ready to process normally I guess.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
in short term not all canadian student can secure cec experience.. so it would be nice if they could differentiate btwn Canadian graduate and external fsw applicants.. so it falls back on bad policies catering canadian education.. and this will result in low intake in future years.. in turn hurting backbone of canadian economy and demographic numbers.. so bad politics in general..
There are still probably 30% people in the pool who are CEC plus some PNP applications. I think it's enough supply in the short-term. I think they also give work permits to visitors and students whose visas are expired. It's just a practical choice since they cannot process FSW in time. Of course ideally we would want to them to come up with a way to process all applications effectively.

Reactions: Navjot sidhu

tmondapr

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
There are still probably 30% people in the pool who are CEC plus some PNP applications. I think it's enough supply in the short-term. I think they also give work permits to visitors and students whose visas are expired. It's just a practical choice since they cannot process FSW in time. Of course ideally we would want to them to come up with a way to process all applications effectively.
I somewhat understand the pause in FSW applicants due to the lockdowns etc, however, aren't there FSW applicants within Canada and CEC applicants outside of Canada. So I am not understanding the reasoning entirely. Is it that IRCC's system cannot process in-Canada only applicants across all programs?????