+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Since there aren’t any fsw from early March to early July, I really hope Ottawa picks up the speed on fsw inland sooner as most before 2020 have been approved and only a few left from Jan- March before the pandemic.
Hi.

1) Are you referring to the fact that Feb AOR AOR FSW applicants have been getting all stages passed and approved?

2) Even though there were no FSW draws from March to early July last year, but AORs would be there, right? People who got ITA earlier but submitted AOR in these months?

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Since there aren’t any fsw from early March to early July, I really hope Ottawa picks up the speed on fsw inland sooner as most before 2020 have been approved and only a few left from Jan- March before the pandemic.
They don't differentiate inland and outland. There are also a few thousand got invited earlier and summited between March and July.

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hi.

1) Are you referring to the fact that Feb AOR AOR FSW applicants have been getting all stages passed and approved?

Feb will likely be the next round to be approved. I know one person from jan got approved recently.

2) Even though there were no FSW draws from March to early July last year, but AORs would be there, right? People who got ITA earlier but submitted AOR in these months?
Not too many, I believed the last draw in March was the 8th, most people AOR in like April. I am talking all inland here. CEC moves way faster...

Reactions: Ali228

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Called them just now and was told everything is passed and application is just waiting for final approval. Recent GUs make sense since BG check was on progress until last week