+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
That happened to me as well. Same scenario, biometrics were completed on my AOR date. When I checked my GCMS notes, that’s the date my criminality and info sharing was passed.
Good to know. When did you get your approval? Soon after you had this GU?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Good to know. When did you get your approval? Soon after you had this GU?
Criminality and info sharing was the only item remaining in my app, so my app was approved the same day per notes. This was back in November. Profile remained in progress and I didn’t get my COPR until last week.

Last edited:

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Criminality and info sharing was the only item remaining in my app, so my app was approved the same day per notes. This was back in November. Profile remained in progress and I didn’t get my COPR until last week.
so, your app was approved back in nov and you got your copr recently??? coz i m also in a similar situation. App approved but no email or status update in my online account. Pls confirm

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
so, your app was approved back in nov and you got your copr recently??? coz i m also in a similar situation. App approved but no email or status update in my online account. Pls confirm
Yes, it was approved in November per GCMS notes and transferred to Etobicoke. I got the PR confirmation portal email in January 2021 to upload my address and photo. Dead silence for a month, then I got my COPR last week. My IRCC profile also got updated to approved only last week. That’s 3 months of waiting.

Last edited:

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Yes, it was approved in November per GCMS notes and transferred to Etobicoke. I got the PR confirmation portal email in January 2021 to upload my address and photo. Dead silence for a month, then I got my COPR last week. My IRCC profile also got updated to approved only last week. That’s 3 months of waiting.
thanks for confirming

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
No email, when you log in to the MyCIC portal, you will see your status changed from "Submitted" to "Profile Updated" when you click on it to enter the application no status changed. when you go back to the home page your status will again change back to "Submitted".

Above is referred as Ghost Update :)
wow, so it means you have to login in CIC daily to see the GU if there's any? do u know if GU is usually in the morning or evening? thanks

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
mine eCOPY letter came on email in 2 days after Etobicoke LVO completed landing formality and approved application in MYCIC portal.
hi - yep same here actual COPR came in after 2 days and mailed photos to Vancouver IRCC

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
hi - yep same here actual COPR came in after 2 days and mailed photos to Vancouver IRCC
COPR and PR card is different right? So you need to apply for PR card again. I thought we need to send photos and then we will get PR card. Please help to understand the flow

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Congrats!! Could you pls share the timelines ? My AOR is July 19th .. last update received in December first week - Eligibility Recomened pass after that no updates.
Hi, My AOR is also July 19th and last update got in december 1st week that Eligibility Recomened pass and no update after that. Please let me know whenever you get any GU or any other update. I'll do the same.

PardesiRaja

Oct 28, 2020
Folks,
He's my CEC inland journey. (VO: Ottawa & LO: Vancouver)

AOR: July 14
Medical Pass: September 03
Biometrics pass: October 14
Eligibility Pass: November 24
Security & Criminality Pass: February 13 (Been criminality in progress and security not started for over 10 weeks since early December)
Background and Eligibility review completed: February 16
CoPR issued: February 17

You guys have been a great strength for me over the past many uncertain months. Thanks a ton and wish you all the very best!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Guys, is there anyone's case was assigned to CB01126 in Sydney got copr?