+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

marcuskbra

Jul 16, 2020
similar here too... Called IRCC today, everything is passed and waiting for a final decision...
AOR: July 16

1st GU on Friday, Feb 19th - ADR went from went "we are reviewing" to "not applicable"
2st GU on Saturday, Feb 20th - nothing changed

CEC Inland, 2 dependents inland too
VO: Ottawa

shravangsakre

Feb 18, 2020
I got GU today too. When I called the IRCC agent, I was told that all verification is completed and the only final decision has to be made.

prateekphogat

Feb 4, 2021
I'm trying to contact the call centres and can never get through. It always says that "we are receiving high volume of calls and cannot transfer you to an agent. Please try again later".

Anyone else having this issue? or is there any way to get around this?

shravangsakre

Feb 18, 2020
Does it still mention in an automated message before you talk to the agent that we are checking your eligibility?
not sure about it. As I did hit 3410 as soon as I did start my call and waited about 30min for the agent to speak. Later agent checked the notes on my file and told me that only a final decision has to be made.

Ridhi28@

Feb 14, 2021
not sure about it. As I did hit 3410 as soon as I did start my call and waited about 30min for the agent to speak. Later agent checked the notes on my file and told me that only a final decision has to be made.
Thanks for the quick response really appreciate that

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Received COPR today. July 13 AOR, CEC, Ottawa.

Do we have to go to any port of entry for document validation? I see this in their website. My COPR just says to send the photographs for PR card. that's it.

If you’re already in Canada
We’ll contact you and let you know what to do next.

You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

• make an appointment at one of our offices in Canada (best option)
  • go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
    • proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family
    • your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)

Reactions: Carmen01