+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Everyone here is getting their notes, but mine are lost somewhere in deep ocean i guess. Ordered Jan 25 and still nothing. lol :confused::confused:
Raise CSE specific for not receiving GMCS notes and update on your application. This helped me to get my GCMS notes (was in the same boat as you earlier).

P.S: Raising a CSE wouldn't accelerate progress on your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: linsa and tobs

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Raise CSE specific for not receiving GMCS notes and update on your application. This helped me not to get my GCMS notes (was in the same boat as you earlier).

P.S: Raising a CSE wouldn't accelerate progress on your application.
I've sent them another e-mail. Will see what happens.

Reactions: tobs

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear Guys,

Yesterday, I spoke to an agent, she told me that my file has been moved to the London visa office. I was on RR for POF. Would they request for any ADR ? or what would be the next steps? Please comment on this.

Reactions: Kirty

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear Guys,

Yesterday, I spoke to an agent, she told me that my file has been moved to the London visa office. I was on RR for POF. Would they request for any ADR ? or what would be the next steps? Please comment on this.
Yes, It's likely.

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
The reply to my CSE this time was ‘we can confirm your application is still in progress, we hope this information is helpful’

Thanks guys I had no idea my application was in progress o_O could you also confirm that the sky is blue? :rolleyes:
As you said, insulting isn't it?

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi,

Has anyone come across a case where being in a field like marketing or market research could be a reason for delay?

teejoy

Mar 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 and 1112
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Passport Req..
11/04/2019
Hi all,

I've been following this forum for a while but only created an account today.

Submitted my application for PR via the CEC express entry on July 31st and got my AOR Aug 1st.

I'll spare you the details of my back and forth with IRCC.

In my GCMS notes, I noticed they mentioned Botswana showed up in my addresses after the age of 18 but no police clearance certificate was provided. My background check has also been ongoing for a LONG time.

I lived in Botswana before I moved here for school (in 2012 at the age of 16), and I travelled back during the holidays in 2013 (for 4 months), 2014 (aged 18 and for 2 months), and 2015 (for 6 weeks). I listed these in my travel history in the original application but i did not list them under addresses - because technically I was only a visitor there and not a resident. I'm not sure if this may have caused some confusion in the address/personal history section. I also did a substantial amount of travelling to the US in the years 2012-2018.

However I believe, I am finally getting my breakthrough. I was recently asked to provide a Schedule A form within 7 days and I have a few questions. I haven't filled one before.

 <MY UCI #>: <FULL NAME>
 Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated education, personal, address and travel history with no gaps in addresses or activities. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form.

1. Instead of clicking the link in the request letter, can I use the eIMM5669E (electronic version), sign it by hand then scan it back into the CIC portal? The electronic version allows for addition of rows and is less complicated to fill.

2. Under the personal history, it states to include all activity types (work, school, unemployment, travelling, etc). From Feb 2018 to May 2018, I was unemployed. In that time I travelled to US for a week in March. Would I need to list these as two separate lines?

I guess the main question is, if I travelled within the periods of other activities, will all these be listed as separate lines even though the dates coincide with employment/school/unemployment?

PS: I had originally answered all statutory questions as no. I just remembered that my parents applied for Canadian PR in 2010 or so (I was a dependent) and got refused because of a mistake made in our application. They didn't bother applying after that as the process was quite exhausting back then. I am guessing my answer should be yes to this question. Will changing my answer raise flags?

I would love to see @tobs input on this one as well.

Thanks in advance everyone!

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone come across a case where being in a field like marketing or market research could be a reason for delay?
Well that's my field but the delay seems to be RR POF. What are you circumstances? Have you received notes indicating an issue with the marketing occupation?