+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi,
I just got my GCMS notes. Could you please help in understanding what my position is?
I'd like to highlight from the notes that there was a shortage in POF of approximately $84. Would this impact my application? Is there any action that I can take at the moment?

Thank you very much, in advance, for taking your time out for this.

The following as stated in my notes:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/09/06 21:56:58
Created By: MH14644
Updated Date: 2018/09/06 21:56:58
Updated By: MH14644 Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PREVU Verified (applicant information)

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/09/05 07:27:26
Created By: SL01141
Updated Date: 2018/09/05 07:27:30
Updated By: SL01141
Restricted: No
Label: EE
Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-17_E00108XXXX PA: AJWAD, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 232142698 REGARDING AVAILABLE FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 450 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 450 Total CRS Points Assessed: 450 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and SINGLE at APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX Advisory Services, edoc# 232138990"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/ci partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-17 Primary Occupation: NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: SCIENCE 2017-04 to 2018-07 - Associate Consultant in Management Consulting (NOC: 1122) - at XXXX Advisory Services - eDoc# 232138990 - Letter dated 2018-07-04 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of xxx000 PER ANNUM R - Letter confirms full/ time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 4 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 4 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1 year, 9 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $12391, as per AXIS BANK statement at 2018-06-06; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 232142698 REGARDING AVAILABLE FUNDS
They would have received your documents. The online portal doesn't provide much useful info.Your GCMS notes will help you know more.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,
I just got my GCMS notes. Could you please help in understanding what my position is?
I'd like to highlight from the notes that there was a shortage in POF of approximately $84. Would this impact my application? Is there any action that I can take at the moment?

Thank you very much, in advance, for taking your time out for this.

The following as stated in my notes:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/09/06 21:56:58
Created By: MH14644
Updated Date: 2018/09/06 21:56:58
Updated By: MH14644 Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PREVU Verified (applicant information)

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/09/05 07:27:26
Created By: SL01141
Updated Date: 2018/09/05 07:27:30
Updated By: SL01141
Restricted: No
Label: EE
Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-17_E00108XXXX PA: AJWAD, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 232142698 REGARDING AVAILABLE FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 450 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 450 Total CRS Points Assessed: 450 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and SINGLE at APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX Advisory Services, edoc# 232138990"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application
FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/ci partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-17 Primary Occupation: NOC 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: SCIENCE 2017-04 to 2018-07 - Associate Consultant in Management Consulting (NOC: 1122) - at XXXX Advisory Services - eDoc# 232138990 - Letter dated 2018-07-04 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of xxx000 PER ANNUM R - Letter confirms full/ time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 4 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 4 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1 year, 9 FSW Points
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. CAD $12391, as per AXIS BANK statement at 2018-06-06; Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475 NOTE: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 232142698 REGARDING AVAILABLE FUNDS
The RR is on your POF. What I would do,in this case is to send an updates bank statement for the past 1 year (before & after Application submission) showing that you have more than the required.
$84 isn't enough to cause a refusal.
You can also wait for them to request additional data for your POF, but if it were me in this situation, I won't wait.
Hope this helps.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
The RR is on your POF. What I would do,in this case is to send an updates bank statement for the past 1 year (before & after Application submission) showing that you have more than the required.
$84 isn't enough to cause a refusal.
You can also wait for them to request additional data for your POF, but if it were me in this situation, I won't wait.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your reply. One further question:

I submitted my documents in July 2018 and got married in December 2018. I had sent some forms required to add my wife on 2nd March to Ottawa VO and received no response.

I raised a web form with attached forms on 17th March and got a response that they confirm the reception of the documents I sent and have forwarded it to responsible office.

I started a joint account to show POF for both of us which has sufficient fund for 2 of us, but it has only been few weeks since I started the same. Should I transfer the amount to my account and submit statement or should I upload the joint account statement saying its POF for both of us?

Sholaz

Feb 20, 2019
@tobs /, @legalfalcon /, @cansha :- Please help me out with your views as for me its very confusing. i have raised a CSE and the reply was:-

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i have already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this. I also spoke to an agent and she told that eligibility is under review but all looks good with no notes and no red flags.

One more thing i want to know that still it could be the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my application would be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.
This is just so painfully funny. I got the exact same response and was thinking it was a specific response only for me to see it is generic...the whole process gets so frustrating and contradictory at times. My criminality was passed in early November (well over 4 months now) and since then security check is not started yet my profile reads 20% of our applications are more complex.... How can something be complex and time consuming when you have simply refused to touch it for 19 weeks? You refuse to give specific, relevant information yet you advise me to keep communication to a minimum? #sad

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you so much for your reply. One further question:

I submitted my documents in July 2018 and got married in December 2018. I had sent some forms required to add my wife on 2nd March to Ottawa VO and received no response.

I raised a web form with attached forms on 17th March and got a response that they confirm the reception of the documents I sent and have forwarded it to responsible office.

I started a joint account to show POF for both of us which has sufficient fund for 2 of us, but it has only been few weeks since I started the same. Should I transfer the amount to my account and submit statement or should I upload the joint account statement saying its POF for both of us?
I think the joint account statement would suffice and if you're asked to explain (in an ADR) why you have that sudden inflow of cash then you can attach the statement of your personal account where you transferred the money from.

Reactions: Arivirko

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hi Everyone,

Just joining this group and looks like I am a late comer.
AOR on 7 July 2018
The only update on my status is Medicals passed
I haven't had any update since August 2018.:(:(
I ordered for GCMS notes earlier this month and waiting for them now
I just can't understand why it's taking so long. It will soon be 9 months! I have no idea which is my visa office too!

Can you help me with a number to contact an agent and also how i can find out my Visa office! Thanks

This wait is becoming unbearable, the suspense is just too much, I honestly thought this matter would have been closed by now.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi Everyone,

Just joining this group and looks like I am a late comer.
AOR on 7 July 2018
The only update on my status is Medicals passed
I haven't had any update since August 2018.:(:(
I ordered for GCMS notes earlier this month and waiting for them now
I just can't understand why it's taking so long. It will soon be 9 months! I have no idea which is my visa office too!

Can you help me with a number to contact an agent and also how i can find out my Visa office! Thanks

This wait is becoming unbearable, the suspense is just too much, I honestly thought this matter would have been closed by now.
Welcome on Board
Your not alone buddy, many of July AOR's are still hanging clueless about the delay in their application. Mine is POF (Proof of funds) i am july 3rd applicant.
Once you receive the notes you will be able to see where you stand and also you can tell which is your VO.
you can call the using google hangouts application (toll free) if you are outside Canada on: +1 613 944 4000 and just follow the operator and press the following options 1-1-1-1-1-2-2-1-0
if you are inside Canada or outside Canada and have a virtual caller application (toll included) as you can buy a Canadian number and call on [B]+1 888 242 2100[/B]

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys,

I hope you can provide your insight about my case.

FSW-I
AOR: July 19,2018
MP: August 19,2018
Got Married: October 08, 2018
Updated CIC regarding change of marital status: October 10, 2018
No Updates until December 2018
Ordered GCMS Notes: January 2019
Received GCMS Notes: February 2019
As per GCMS Notes, POF under review and job offer

Sent LOE about POF, and sent new job offer through WEBFORM: February 7,2019

Receivedand update and ADR for addition of wife with EE application: February 12,2019

Sent forms and documents:February 20,2019
Received Medical Request for wife and payment request for RPRF: March 1,2019

Sent Payment Receipt: March 11,2019
Medical Completedand submitted to IRCC: March 13,2019

Guys, is there a good chance that we will get our PPR soon?

Any insight especially from those who did had the same case like mine, will really be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Good Morning! Looks like it appeared on my profile -Application profile updated on Saturday for few mins and changed back to Submitted. I assume that's a Ghost update. Hope they touched my file after long time.

marrrrky

Mar 25, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-07-2018
Hello Everyone,

Just joining the group today.

Here is my case:
CEC inland.
AOR: July 4, 2018
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Started, last updated on Nov 21, 2018, according to the GCMS note.
Office: Centralized Intake Office.

The last GCMS note arrived on Feb 21, call in last week and the agent said everything is in order, the last update was Nov 21(so everything she knows was as up-to-date as the GCMS note), she did confirm that the security has started(that part was redacted from the notes), so I guess I've been stuck in SS for 4 months already?

I also asked if there's any due date labelled on my file, she said she didn't see any...

My second GCMS note should arrive tomorrow but I expect nothing will change from the last one.

Thanks

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Everyone here is getting their notes, but mine are lost somewhere in deep ocean i guess. Ordered Jan 25 and still nothing. lol :confused::confused:

bidouk61

Feb 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-07-2018
Hi guys,
Please i need youe help :in GCMS notes in which page should i find the last update?