Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Ohh So many thanks for the reply tobs.... Just one more question..... Will i get the approval now or later may be / or my application can also be rejected at this stage. what shall i think???
It may take a while to get the approval but it would come and you won't get a rejection without an opportunity to present more information.. So I won't bother about a rejection.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@tobs /, @legalfalcon /, @cansha :- Please help me out with your views as for me its very confusing. i have raised a CSE and the reply was:-

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. My question is how long it will take to complete as i have already passed 6 months and im in IP2 since Dec. Please help me understand this. I also spoke to an agent and she told that eligibility is under review but all looks good with no notes and no red flags.

One more thing i want to know that still it could be the eligibility review required? if yes than is there any possibility that my application would be cleared by April month. or shall i need to wait more n more.BTW i have also ordered GCMS. Appreciate your views on this.
Wait for your GCMS notes, they will give you a clear picture.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Can anyone comment on their experience applying for a BOWP? I applied for mine back in early December and it said the standard processing time is 60 days. It's now been over 100 and I've heard nothing about it. I'm stuck on implied status until I get this or my PR and I swear it's like IRCC just takes my money then throws my applications in the shredder. Has it taken this long for anyone else to get a bridging visa?

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Can anyone comment on their experience applying for a BOWP? I applied for mine back in early December and it said the standard processing time is 60 days. It's now been over 100 and I've heard nothing about it. I'm stuck on implied status until I get this or my PR and I swear it's like IRCC just takes my money then throws my applications in the shredder. Has it taken this long for anyone else to get a bridging visa?
The first time my lady applied for PR she applied for a BOWP. Both applications were denied within 2 months and that’s why she hasn’t been able to work in nearly a year. Hopefully PR comes soon.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
The first time my lady applied for PR she applied for a BOWP. Both applications were denied within 2 months and that’s why she hasn’t been able to work in nearly a year. Hopefully PR comes soon.
Damn, that's rough. Did she apply from within Canada? Were they denied for the same reason?

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Damn, that's rough. Did she apply from within Canada? Were they denied for the same reason?
She applied for PR it got denied. Small error in NOC code for foreign experience so they took the points for that away and that left her one point below the cutoff. The denial for BOWP came a day or two later.
We reapplied quickly and spent a month in Ireland. Came back and she was on visior status. Then we left again for another month at Christmas and now back as visitor again. It’s ridiculous.

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
4rth time i raised cic i got this msg. Applied for gcms too. Any idea about this??

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
4rth time i raised cic i got this msg. Applied for gcms too. Any idea about this??

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

CSE answers are generic...you would not get much information unless your case is approved and they will tell you a decision has been made....
From the Notes, you can get detailed information

Last edited: