+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Hi, does anybody had RR as ***Agent review ****Police certificates officer : Review personal history (PA)?

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Got a response from my 3rd CSE:
"Good day [Name],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing delay of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Furthermore, we can provide you with the following details about the status of your work permit extension application:

We are pleased to inform you that your application was approved. Your (Work Permit) was issued on March 27, 2019, and it will expire on March 27, 2020.

If needed, more information is available for you regarding working in Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

So no update on PR and they just sent my request to Ottawa who have been ignoring my emails anyway but at the very least my BOWP looks like it's been approved (although no update on CIC yet). Baby steps at least. Goodbye implied status!

Reactions: tobs and cecict

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
"Good day [Name],

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing delay of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Furthermore, we can provide you with the following details about the status of your work permit extension application:

We are pleased to inform you that your application was approved. Your (Work Permit) was issued on March 27, 2019, and it will expire on March 27, 2020.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

So no update on PR and they just sent my request to Ottawa who have been ignoring my emails anyway but at the very least my BOWP looks like it's been approved (although no update on CIC yet). Baby steps at least. Goodbye implied status!
Congratz on your BOWP. I had to apply for one myself, its always a good sign to receive BOWP.

Reactions: tobs

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Congratz on your BOWP. I had to apply for one myself, its always a good sign to receive BOWP.
Yeah definitely a good sign and I'm happy I at least have some security. I've never really thought my PR application would be denied, it's just an unusually long wait time for apparently no reason. But now that I have this BOWP at least I can calm down a little bit. Swear if I wasn't already an alcoholic (Irish) I would be after this application.

teejoy

Mar 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 and 1112
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Passport Req..
11/04/2019
"Good day [Name],

Congrats on your BOWP! Baby steps indeed. You will get there.
When did you apply for the work permit?

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
I’m aware but I’ve put my life on hold waiting for a decision that they said would be six months, if they can’t sort it in
Well that's my field but the delay seems to be RR POF. What are you circumstances? Have you received notes indicating an issue with the marketing occupation?
I am actually in the process of ordering the notes. But cse queries raised so far have not indicated any issue

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys,
So after receiving the request for my driver's license here in Canada in the beginning of the month, now they came up with the request for another criminal record (apparently has been 6 months from the one they first asked for). Here I go have to spend more $$$ and no PPR
More than 8 months and we all still waiting... what a torture!

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I think the joint account statement would suffice and if you're asked to explain (in an ADR) why you have that sudden inflow of cash then you can attach the statement of your personal account where you transferred the money from.
Thank you @tobs. I have raise web form with statements of both our banks and letter from our individual and joint accounts. Also gave an affidavit of gift deed to my wife from her mother. Hope that would suffice. Can i expect these documents to be added to my profile? How would we know?