+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

neeraja90

Mar 28, 2019
Hi its been 251 days since my AOR. I submitted on 20 July. So far, my medicals have been passed and no word. I am waiting for GCMS notes.
0091 9003105106- please add me on whats app.

cougprey

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
United States
@tobs or any experts
If someone has experience this before I really need some input
Last night I looged on to CIC just to look at my profile
The first thing I noticed was that when I signed in there was something weird about my name in the applicant name section:
Usually it is printed on 2 lines but last night it was just 1 line. My current status was still submitted.

When I went into the application this is what I saw

Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

My file said submitted so I'm not sure if this is a ghost update.
Please advise.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Yes, t'll be added. you'll receive an email from them that your documents have been received on a week.
If you don't receive that email, raise a CSE to inquire about the receipts of your documents.
Thank you so much for your reply. Hope things get cleared soon.

Reactions: tobs

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
I had no indicated issues from CSE until 7 months in they decided there was an issue. It’s totally random depending on who responds to the CSE whether the information is truthful/helpful or not.

Once you get notes, if you see a problem send documents to correct it. I wouldn’t wait for cic to message you about it as they are totally incompetent and you’ll be stuck waiting for no reason.
Thanks... I will act immediately

Reactions: tobs

prachipat

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi guys, I need an advice.
At the time of applying under PNP-Outland in July last year, I had two properties. I have got rid of one of the properties recently.
I am planning to declare the change in ownership via a web form.
What all documents should I upload to show this change of status?

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Hello @tobs @canasha and all other members in the forum,
I called cic few minutes back and am shocked to know from the agent that they have not touched my profile after 3rd August wherein my ITR is 10July ....this is really shocking for me as in the last mail they told me that I will get a revert by march 27..Getting really frustrated now
If anyone knows what is the longest ever wait period? Its been almost 9 months in my case :(

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Coug,
Next week.
Great @tobs ! Wish you a safe & happy landing. Please keep in touch. Can I ask that you jot down your experiences pre and post landing ( pre-arrival plans, arrival and post arrival plans etc.)? I believe this would be very helpful for me and others coming from Nigeria. If you want to blog or vlog...no problem! I will definitely subscribe to your channel Your inputs have been very valuable to me and others on this forum. Thanks for all you do. Much appreciated! Cheers

Reactions: Leesharh and tobs

Faith17

Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys!! I have been a silent onlooker for the past couple months. I must say that this forum has given me a sense of hope and encouragement as I await feedback on my application. My waiting period is 8 months and 3 days to date.

AOR - July 24th, 2018
Medical passed - August 16th, 2018
Eligibilty - Being reviewed
Background - Not yet started
Ordered GCMS Notes - March 15th, 2019

Congratulations to all those who have received PPR. To those of us still awaiting the 'golden' email, please don't lose faith. Keep the positive vibes and hope alive.

Cheers!

Last edited:

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hi guys!! I have been a silent onlooker for the past couple months. I must say that this forum has given me a sense of hope and encouragement as I await feedback on my application. My waiting period is 8 months and 3 days to date.

AOR - July 24th, 2018

Congratulations to all those who have received PPR. To those of us still awaiting the 'golden' email, please don't lose faith. Keep the positive vibes and hope alive.

Cheers!
we are in the similar situation. I received my notes few weeks ago and found out that its missing "job duty" for one of my work experiences. that is why I am still REVIEW REQUIRED. hope that gives you an idea why your case is still being review.

Faith17

Mar 28, 2019
we are in the similar situation. I received my notes few weeks ago and found out that its missing "job duty" for one of my work experiences. that is why I am still REVIEW REQUIRED. hope that gives you an idea why your case is still being review.
@yaun10 thank you. Hopefully when I receive my notes they should be able to shed some light as to the delay. I just got off the phone with a CIC agent who indicated that they will place a note on my file for the Officer reviewing my application. So just trying to keep positive and keep myself occupied as well. All the best to you!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
@yaun10 thank you. Hopefully when I receive my notes they should be able to shed some light as to the delay. I just got off the phone with a CIC agent who indicated that they will place a note on my file for the Officer reviewing my application. So just trying to keep positive and keep myself occupied as well. All the best to you!
what is your VO office?

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018

AOR - July 24th, 2018

Cheers!
Hi there Faith. What is your VO, nationality, country of residence, stream and MEP Date. In a similar situation. AOR two days after yours