AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Ordered gcms. Raised cic two days back. 8 months still same reply from cic. Any idea guys?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
I think you are under review required just like me and a few others. I got the exact same reply on 16th March. And I know that I am RR for POF.
Wait for your GCMS notes, that’ll give you a clear picture and then you can take some remedial action.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
My file is at Ottawa now having eligibility verified, was at Nova Scotia a few weeks ago.

No idea if it matters that the office has changed

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I think you are under review required just like me and a few others. I got the exact same reply on 16th March. And I know that I am RR for POF.
Wait for your GCMS notes, that’ll give you a clear picture and then you can take some remedial action.
I also got RR for POF. Just got a mail response last night for the web form raised with documents supporting proof of funds. When did you submit additional documents.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
I also got RR for POF. Just got a mail response last night for the web form raised with documents supporting proof of funds. When did you submit additional documents.
I submitted my updated POF on 12th February and they were added to my file on 13th February as per my latest GCMS notes.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I submitted my updated POF on 12th February and they were added to my file on 13th February as per my latest GCMS notes.
Do you know the reason for RR? Has there been any update after you updated POF documents?

Mine was because amount was short of $85. I've sent documents to add my spouse also to my profile, since we got married after eApr. So I've updated POF sufficient for both of us. I has been 8.5 months and wait gets so frustrating.

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi All,

I have raised various queries but I had a geunie worry even during my application and would like some point of views on this.

In the declaration of duties I was informed by agent they need to be submitted either on company letter head or notarized document. My HR and reporting manager denied both of the above. Hence, I had to self declare it (notarized). But I made sure to take the denial and my duties on email and submitted the same to the embassy.

Would this possibly be a hurdle?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi Guys.

I too belong to 27th July AOR.
Review required on work experience.
250 days and counting.
Spoke to an agent and she said all documents are in order and needs to be reviewed by an officer.
1st GCMS ordered on 20th October and received it in November.
2nd GCMS ordered on 18th March 2019.

Please keep us informed if there is any movement in your respective applications and thanks in advance.
Hope for speedy PPR.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Guys.

I too belong to 27th July AOR.
Review required on work experience.
250 days and counting.
Spoke to an agent and she said all documents are in order and needs to be reviewed by an officer.
1st GCMS ordered on 20th October and received it in November.
2nd GCMS ordered on 18th March 2019.

Please keep us informed if there is any movement in your respective applications and thanks in advance.
Hope for speedy PPR.
I think hoping for speedy is long gone. Let’s hope for slightly less ridiculous wait times.

Reactions: CaptainJG