+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Taj_raman

May 26, 2022
Hi all,
My husband applied for open work permit. And medical is done but medical is not updated by embassy. We also filled a web form. We got reply from CSC do not reply. I mentioned that message below. Can anyone please tell me what is the meaning of this message and we got medical request on 1 april.

We verified the information you provided regarding the e-Medical document and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi all,
My husband applied for open work permit. And medical is done but medical is not updated by embassy. We also filled a web form. We got reply from CSC do not reply. I mentioned that message below. Can anyone please tell me what is the meaning of this message and we got medical request on 1 april.

We verified the information you provided regarding the e-Medical document and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
It just means they received what you sent.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello,

Received email from DOJ

I can confirm that your file has been transferred to the IRCC and that we have no further involvement in this matter.
I am assuming from this response that they cannot do anything unless the conditions of the settlement are breached.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Ok since you represented yourself, I am not sure who the contact point for you in IRCC would be

Law Firms write to their counter parts in IRCC and get follow ups done and provide updates.

IRCC is down for maintenance it appears. So may be bulk PPR's as someone predicted above *fingers crossed*
Hopefully today

Reactions: BA101