+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I meant to ask the lawyer on the other side who gave you the settlement offer. DOJ will have someone mentioned whom you can contact

That is what law firms are doing - Heard a bunch of JR folks doing this who ended up with PPR eventually

All the best
I have email contact with her from DOJ. But do you think sending email her and ask to email ircc for quick decision? Even its 33 days not adr submitted

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have email contact with her from DOJ. But do you think sending email her and ask to email ircc for quick decision? Even its 33 days not adr submitted
Yes you can do that

That is what law firms do - I am saying this out of what I know from 3 other cases of JR for Visitors visa that got approved

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes you can do that

That is what law firms do - I am saying this out of what I know from 3 other cases of JR for Visitors visa that got approved
What exactly would our lawyer say to the DOJ when the application has been reopened and is in the process?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
My file was reopened and I had submitted additional documents on 23rd April but still did not receive any response from IRCC for final decision. One of my colleague advised me to contact you as he said mostly lawyers do contact with Department of Justice when their clients receive settlement proposal and submit additional documents to IRCC. I am not sure this is true but still if this happens than can you email to IRCC for this as a favor please because its tense moments of life really. Many thanks

Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My file was reopened and I had submitted additional documents on 23rd April but still did not receive any response from IRCC for final decision. One of my colleague advised me to contact you as he said mostly lawyers do contact with Department of Justice when their clients receive settlement proposal and submit additional documents to IRCC. I am not sure this is true but still if this happens than can you email to IRCC for this as a favor please because its tense moments of life really. Many thanks
This is good enough
I just checked with a friend who got the approval through JR. Their lawyer wrote to DOJ asking that client is asking for an update per the terms of the settlement offer

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
This is good enough
I just checked with a friend who got the approval through JR. Their lawyer wrote to DOJ asking that client is asking for an update per the terms of the settlement offer
I feel no terms of settlement except adr , and covid delay but contacting ircc after adr is not in terms

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
This is good enough
Hello,

Received email from DOJ

I can confirm that your file has been transferred to the IRCC and that we have no further involvement in this matter.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello,

Received email from DOJ

I can confirm that your file has been transferred to the IRCC and that we have no further involvement in this matter.
Ok since you represented yourself, I am not sure who the contact point for you in IRCC would be

Law Firms write to their counter parts in IRCC and get follow ups done and provide updates.

IRCC is down for maintenance it appears. So may be bulk PPR's as someone predicted above *fingers crossed*

ankita.a42

Star Member
Feb 10, 2022
Yeah I think so too. For me also they just requested the "client information" form. I didn't change nothing. It was just a formality I guess. I submitted and got a decision within 3 days. I must say that once the whole process is over .. especially for complicated cases like ours ... you have lost a part of you. My patience was tested to such levels that now i don't feel anything. I am supposed to fly in a few days .. but I don't feel any excitement. I am apathetic to the whole moving to a new country thing. I hope it changes once I physically land there.
is this from AUH office that you got the decision in three days?