+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
What I have seen so far is that sometimes they take several months to reopen the application, but when they reopen then they don't take much time to ask for documents, haven't personally seen any case where they didn't request documents in months.
Yeah I think so too. For me also they just requested the "client information" form. I didn't change nothing. It was just a formality I guess. I submitted and got a decision within 3 days. I must say that once the whole process is over .. especially for complicated cases like ours ... you have lost a part of you. My patience was tested to such levels that now i don't feel anything. I am supposed to fly in a few days .. but I don't feel any excitement. I am apathetic to the whole moving to a new country thing. I hope it changes once I physically land there.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yeah I think so too. For me also they just requested the "client information" form. I didn't change nothing. It was just a formality I guess. I submitted and got a decision within 3 days. I must say that once the whole process is over .. especially for complicated cases like ours ... you have lost a part of you. My patience was tested to such levels that now i don't feel anything. I am supposed to fly in a few days .. but I don't feel any excitement. I am apathetic to the whole moving to a new country thing. I hope it changes once I physically land there.
They usually ask for the client information because that's part of the settlement to give a chance to the applicant to provide any supporting documents to strengthen their case. I agree, that this whole process has been tiring, but I am sure it's worth it. Wish you good luck with your travel, things will work out for you once you land and get settled.

Reactions: altctrdelighted

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
They usually ask for the client information because that's part of the settlement to give a chance to the applicant to provide any supporting documents to strengthen their case. I agree, that this whole process has been tiring, but I am sure it's worth it. Wish you good luck with your travel, things will work out for you once you land and get settled.
Yeah. Hope so. Thanks. Good luck to you too. Surely, you will too get a PPR. Just a matter of time.

Reactions: aspirant256

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
@altctrdelighted did you get ppr in 3 days after submission of client info? My file was reopened after settlement and ADR was requested. Submitted 23 april and waiting for decision

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
What was the refusal reasons in gcms notes?
The usual suspects:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
No movement in file. I was expecting quick decision after ADR submission with the current trend in abu dhabi office where decision coming in 15 days

• Sad
Reactions: aspirant256