+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
So you and altctrdelighted had their LOA expired, lisarogers didn't respond, I am assuming she had an expired LOA too.

I am asking because probably they send ADR when the LOA has expired.
They only asked me to upload "client information". The LoA upload option was not provided.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Currently doing semester 2, so we just gave the Letter of enrollment, it was not asked, they only asked for Transcript for first semester.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
They only asked me to upload "client information". The LoA upload option was not provided.
Probably they expected you to submit new LOA but didn't bother to check if its there. All good now for you, nothing to worry. But wondering when will you update them with new LOA? They will ask for new LOA at the port of entry.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
The study permit will be issued at the airport, right? If you mean the sticker on my passport then the date of issue is 23/12/21 and date of expiry is 30/9/23
So, if you start a new program you wont be able to finish it in this time frame correct? this was based on the old LOA, so with the new LOA when are you starting your program, would it be for 2 years? maybe if you had to give them a new LOA they would have issued the new date to match with the program ? i am confused..

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
So, if you start a new program you wont be able to finish it in this time frame correct? this was based on the old LOA, so with the new LOA when are you starting your program, would it be for 2 years? maybe if you had to give them a new LOA they would have issued the new date to match with the program ? i am confused..
He will get the study permit at the airport which will match the start and end date of his program. The sticker on the passport is to travel in and out of the Canada which can be renewed based on the dates on study permit within Canada.

Reactions: altctrdelighted

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
He will get the study permit at the airport which will match the start and end date of his program. The sticker on the passport is to travel in and out of the Canada which can be renewed based on the dates on study permit within Canada.
Oh i see, got it!! so he has to have an updated LOA when he travels, the actual visa gets stamped at the airport. so, in my case, it should remain the same... the program is ending in August 22, so does this mean it will be issued till Aug 2022?

Reactions: altctrdelighted

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Oh i see, got it!! so he has to have an updated LOA when he travels, the actual visa gets something new. so, in my case, it should remain the same... the program is ending in August 22, so does this mean it will be issued till Aug 2022?
Yes, the new LOA will be checked at the port of entry.

Not sure what dates will be on your visa.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Its common sense if ircc need LOE they should reopen that specific upload section where we normally upload LOA. Opening client info give this mean that we need to upload all documents except loa
As far as I know, they never open LOA slot. Common sense doesn't work when it comes to IRCC.